Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

August 24th - Happy Day to All

Hi all,

I see a few of you are getting these Universe quotes daily, here is the one from this morning, worth repeating:

Dreaming of you,
    *****The Universe
    I am so sorry about your horse Mary Anne. I know horses are our babies too. Yes animals feel the loss of their best buddies pretty hard. I hope it gets better from here. I had my desktop named for Bart one of cats at one time. Next computer, I just couldn't do it since he was gone.

Soccermom Mary, school's back in full swing. I sometimes think if I could go back to childhood days, I would not have the accidents I have had as I would be watching out for them. . . . but forget how tough teenage years transitions can be. I hope your daughter gets settled and finds a happy place, just takes time huh?

Jen, how is your kitty doing? did I miss a post where you named her?

Trish, glad to see you back. This program is worth it but sometimes so hard to follow. I understand. Hope work gets a bit better!

Judie, hope you are enjoying Vegas!

Anni, good to see you here.

Rachele how are the meds doing now?

Laura, hope all went well with your son's soccer coach. You would think they would have the kid's best interest at heart.

Kathy, if you are checking in - thanks so much for the note! You are so sweet.

My dad had his operation Tuesday at 6:00pm - waited all day for it and the poor guy could do nothing but toss all day long from the bottom of his toes I swear. He is not doing the hottest as they tried to do laproscopic surgery but he had too much scar tissue, they went in and found they had to resection the bowel as the walls were too weak to just take the scar tissue off. His stomach has been pushed really high into his abdominal cavity because of scar tissue from previous surgeries and they said it would take 7-8 hour more to cut that out and reposition his stomach. His body could not take that amount of surgery. So full abdominal surgery later, a pic (sp?) line in a major artery to feed him was a little more than he bargained for. I personally think it was the best thing to do for him. I did ask the surgeon how his pancreas looked and he said he couldn't get a great view due to all the scar tissue, but he doesn't think there is any pancreatic involvement. I got home about midnight on Tuesday and was so wound up, I still could not sleep until about 4 in the morning.

Can't keep my mom out of the hospital so she has been exposed to damn near every killer bug available. The isolation unit is down the hall and two rooms from my dad, is a guy with a staph infection. (Nurse told me I would probably end up with her in the hospital this next week.)

To follow the Universe, I need to dream in a positive direction . . Going to try!
    Hugs and Love to all you wonderful mods,
    Mary

PS: No exercise other than walking endlessly in that hospital
    Monday - AF
    Tuesday - 3 shots of Scotch - started about 1 in the morning after taking calms forte not being able to sleep
    Wednesday - 2 shots of Crown

August 24th - Happy Day to All

Trying to stay off the site and get some work done, that was my goal for the week, but I wanted to log my drinks for last night and I'm glad I took a peek.

Mary Anne, I would hug you and give you my shoulder to cry on if I could. My password for all my stuff is also the name of my late kitty. I am amazed how much I used it in 14 years. I thought of trying to change some of them at first, but now I'm glad I didn't. Now, I get to think about him even if just for a moment everyday.

Glad I was able to donated to Becca today too. Sorry I can't get to everyone right now, but I made myself a promise and I am still digging out of a big hole.

Laura
    Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

Working...
    X