Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GABBS!!!!

Where are you my lil chicken...im misssin you millions x x x x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

GABBS!!!!

Gabbs!!!!

Where you at girl??!!!!
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

GABBS!!!!

These are exactly the type of posts that do not belong here! Use EZ box!!!!! Get a clue!!!

Comment

GABBS!!!!

How is this situation ever going to die down if people keep on having sly digs....Its like your trying to get a responce out of them.....They have both apolgised more than enough now.....No need to keep bringing it up....and to dig around looking for faults......
        Think its best for all if it is forgot about....Otherwise we are still going to be talking about this next week....
        I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
        One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

GABBS!!!!

Kum Ba Ya- NOT!

Apologies are hollow if behaviors do not change. I am not going to be singing Kum Ba Ya with those who are-

Comment

GABBS!!!!

Sorry lucky but im jus doin what i thought was the norm...i havent set out to annoy or upset anybody an im really sorry if i have...i was jus lookin for Gabby. An all iv done is follow what others have done on this site
            An thank you again macks for your support..love ya babes x x x x

Comment

GABBS!!!!

Lou, perhaps you can post your search in the General Discussion. Gabby doesn't always visit the Abs forum.

Comment

GABBS!!!!

Lou, Lou
                Gabby :flower:

Comment

GABBS!!!!

Aw Gabbs

Lovely to have ya back chicks..i dunno what iv done to piss people of so much...for gods sake... i was only lookin for you baby!!
                  Sod em anyway honey..we know who our friends are!!!
                  Love ya chicks an im glad ur ok

Big snogs from me x x xx x x x

Loi-Lou x x x

Comment

GABBS!!!!

Its ok Lou....all done now. I'm off to work. I have soooooooooooo much catchin up to do. Boy ya sure pay for those vacations dont cha? gabbs
                    Gabby :flower:

Comment

Working...
                    X