My Beer replacement...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Beer replacement...

Sorry, I am not much of a cook and if do ever post here, beware. Seltzer and Lime is my new favorite drink. As I am only on Day 4, when I went to the store I loaded up as to be optomistic that I will not drink...for as long as the seltzer will last anyway!
    Give a man a beer, he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, he'll waste a lifetime.

My Beer replacement...

I find diet Tonic Water and Lime to be a nice treat, too!!
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

My Beer replacement...

Seltzer & lime for me too. I was excited limes were 5 for $1 this week!
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

My Beer replacement...

I'm way into fruit juice now. I get the pure juice, not the drink with apple juice sweetener. Favorites are Blueberry, Pomegranite, Cherry, and other red/blue berries. Favored brand is knudsen. It's expensive, $8 for 32 oz of pure blueberry juice, but cheaper than booze or wine. I mix one "shot" of juice with 8 oz of water or seltzer, sometimes sweeten with a drop of stevia or a bit of pineapple juice.

Comment

My Beer replacement...

I like the fruit juice too. I like to mix the Pom-Cherry juice (2 ounces or so) with a fruit seltzer (I like peach) Then I add the juice of half an orange. Lots of ice. Very delicious. Not so much calories, antioxidants and Vit C.

-Sheep

Comment

My Beer replacement...

Sheepish, that sounds fabulous!
            If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

My Beer replacement...

ive replaced al with nachos hot jalapenos and salsa smothered in cheese and good old cup of English strong tea....heaven!!
              When you can look a thing in the eye,
              Acknowledge that it exists,
              Call it exactly what it is,
              And decide what role it will play in your life,
              Then my beloved,
              You have taken the first step toward your freedom.
              Iyanla Vanzant

Comment

My Beer replacement...

i like cranberry soda,takes away the edge,and water,nothing like it on a hot day gyco

Comment

My Beer replacement...

I like Shelley's idea
                  Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

My Beer replacement...

I love Seltzer with lime, but lately have been doing club soda with lime also. Has a little different taste. Just to mix things up a bit. I've also been drinking the Fuze slenderize at work. The cranberry raspberry flavor is good. Not too sweet.
                    Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

My Beer replacement...

I like Club soda with lime. It is very refreshing and inexpensive.

Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

My Beer replacement...

I like diet ginger ale with club soda, lime and mint leaves

Comment

My Beer replacement...

Has anybody had Starbuck's shaken iced tea lemonade? I make something similar at home with pomegranate iced tea and lemonade.
                          ODAT!

Comment

My Beer replacement...

I don't even know what the hell half of you are talking about as I'm in the UK! Is 'seltzer' sparkling water? If so, how weird that you posted that today as only this evening I was thinking how like a beer my sparkling water with lemon juice tasted. I don't add any sweetener, so it's not like lemonade. It's sour like beer!

Others that I like are ginger ale (for that kick) and really just a load of drinks I liked as a kid - cherrydae, cream soda etc!
                            Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

My Beer replacement...

Mags,

I never knew Seltzer was different than Club Soda. Do you know what makes it different?

Comment

Working...
                              X