Baclofen/ Naltrexone Combo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone tried it? Does anyone know if there is anything dangerous about it? (drug interactions).

What about it interfering with the Sinclair method? Does anyone think it would speed things up? Slow them down? Or is it trying to go in two different directions at the same time?

Pete,

OceanAOcean does Nal and Bac.

I haven't spoken to my psychiatrist about this possibility but if Baclofen by itself does not help, (note help, nothing is a silver bullet, although I am hoping....) then I would approach her about a two barreled approach.

Not sure if they interact negatively or not. You would have to ask a doctor or pharmacist that question.

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I have no idea. There are a few here who have done that combo. Let us know your research.

Comment

Ocean has just written her dosage on the 'baclofen' thread Pete.

I did a few days when I first got the baclofen taking both- I didn't heave any weird feelings at all.

I think a combo is OK- Bac stops you wanting to take the first drink so much and once you do take it, Nal stops it from being quite so pleasant- I just don't really get the buzz on nal, so I decide to go to bed instead!

Do a search for Ocean's posts- she had quite a long thread going on it some months ago.

Comment

I've looked for you...it is here:

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...nce-31253.html

Comment

Thanks Marbella!

Comment

Working...
            X