X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday August 26th

Hi all,

Looks like nobody's around today. this is from the Universe on Tuesday:

Whenever bumped off course, darling, it's often wise to pause and ascertain whether or not you've really been dealt a setback, or if it was in fact a little nudge from our Journey-Assistance-Program designed to subtly prepare you for something even better.

Because I'm sure you'll see, it was the latter.

I'm really, really sure -
    The Universe

Jen, love the name of your kitty! She sounds so sweet.

Ivy, welcome back we want you here and talking to us!!

Soccermom Mary - isn't it tough to fit it all in? I know you are going to do well even if it is less exercise etc than the summer. You have a wonderful attitude and an excellent start on the program!

Rachele, hope your last couple shifts have been better!

Judie, Vegas must be too much fun!

Trish, we miss you - hope work is cutting you some slack this weekend.

Laura, how is your tough little cowboy doing?

Mary Anne, hope this weekend is a heart mending one for you.

So I have already done two nice things for myself today. Took a long herbal bath and even did my toe nails. Then my sons and my oldest's sons girlfriend met me at the hospital, and we went to breakfast afterwards.

Dad looks OK. Long road to recovery but over the hump of will he die that we saw before surgery.

AF last night.
    no exercise again
    lots of water though.

Hugs and Love to all, must get a deadline done here this afternoon.

Have a great Sunday All
    Mary

Saturday August 26th

Mkr--so glad to hear that your dad is doing better...and I'm glad you have your family there with you too.
    Ivy--welcome---we at mods just try to be here for one another...at least that's how I feel...listen to one another...be each other's rock in a sense...we all have our own individual idea for our Moderation Plan. It helps me just to know that these wonderful ladies are here trying just like me, and if I slip, they are here to tell me I'll be okay and I'll do the same for them.
    Jen--kitty sounds so cute! Hope Sunday is relaxing for all of you! Love to you.
    sm-mary

Comment

Working...
    X