Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

getting meds into ireland

Hi ,

i was wondering if there is anyone from Southern Ireland who has managed to get meds into ireland. I ordered through River Pharmacy having emailed them first to check if they can supply to ireland, which they assured me they could. well anyway , package was taken by customs and i got a letter today saying that the meds were not going to be shipped to me as they are "generic" and therefore not deemed safe. i contacted river pharmacy last week when i realised there was a delay and the lady said that if they did not arrive she could ship them through the uk and get them to me that way, but judging by what the guy from medicine board said this morning, it does not matter where they come from, if they are "generic" they will always be stopped by irish medicines board as they are not safe. So if anyone has any expereince with this or any advice i would appreciate it.

thanks

What meds? Would it matter if it was sent from a 'person' as opposed to from a pharmacy?
    AF July 6 2014

Comment

Nal and Bac

Hi,

it was naltrexone and baclofen. i am not sure if it was sent from a person or the pharmacy. what i cant understand is that surely i am not the only person from Ireland who has purchased from river. But dont understand why mine was stopped.

Comment

meds into ireland

that would be great, thanks

Comment

R4X.com

lostagain;627574 wrote: Hi ,

i was wondering if there is anyone from Southern Ireland who has managed to get meds into ireland. I ordered through River Pharmacy having emailed them first to check if they can supply to ireland, which they assured me they could. well anyway , package was taken by customs and i got a letter today saying that the meds were not going to be shipped to me as they are "generic" and therefore not deemed safe. i contacted river pharmacy last week when i realised there was a delay and the lady said that if they did not arrive she could ship them through the uk and get them to me that way, but judging by what the guy from medicine board said this morning, it does not matter where they come from, if they are "generic" they will always be stopped by irish medicines board as they are not safe. So if anyone has any expereince with this or any advice i would appreciate it.

thanks
          Hi Lost, I'm living in Munster, Ireland. Dont know what you are looking for but I managed to get some Baclofen last week (july/09) from R4X.com, took about 2 weeks to deliver, cost $46.75 for a 100 x 10mg pack. They are delivered in a foil sleeve in an envelope with some thick card protection inside. Cost was $46.75. Delivering stuff in these envelopes seems to fool our customs system, there was a small note on the back which did identify in tiny writing the contents, so its not entirely anonymous, but who cares.. its only a muscle relaxant right? I'm sure it may take you considerable time to find a sympathetic GP in this country.. considering most of them are'nt really bothered with addiction.. so this route may be your most immediate solution.. let me know how you get on .

regards et all

Comment

Working...
          X