baclofen/Naltrexone Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been taking Naltrexone for two months now. I would like to know people's schedules when taking this script. I'm thinking of going on Baclofen as well and would like to know the schedule of those who take both as well.

Is anyone taking Nal feeling like they are about to have a panic attack; tightness of chest, shortness of breath, pure panic if you allowed it--anyone feeling this? Thank you for you help.

Me.
    Heyme alm:alm:alm:

I have been taking naltrexone for nearly two weeks, and i feel reallly bad anxiety panic attacks, it is awful. I am hoping that it will calm down in a couple of weeks as most people have reported with the other side effects such as nausea.

Comment

My doctor said start Baclofen at 5 mg/day 3 times a day for a total of 15 mg a day.

Then add 5 mg to the evening dose after 3 or 4 days. Then 5 mgs to the noon dose for 3 or 4 days, etc.

She says titrate up slowly so you don't get the sleepiness side effect so badly.

I do understand it helps with anxiety.

If possible, go to a doctor. I strongly believe in being followed by a physician when taking these drugs.

Good luck!!
      Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Thank you, Cindi, for the advice. I am going to make an appointment w/ my doctor next week and see what she says about Baclofen. Did I read that you have been AF for a year now? If so, how awesome is that!!! Thanks, again.
        Heyme alm:alm:alm:

Comment

Working...
        X