Macks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Macks

Thank you for your support babes.....i didnt think id done anything wrong by looking for Gabby...thats jus what we do on here aint it? ...i realy dont understand why people are getting all annoyed with me for no apparent reason!!! macks babes i am the most unconfruntational person you could meet but if these horrid people continue with there little snipes at me ...then i willl fight back and defend myself..at the end of the day why shouldnt i when im gettin slated conststantly for no reason!!

Love ya babes x x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Macks

Morning Lou!

Hi Lou!

I hope you will take this in the spirit that it was intended. I truly want you to be here and be successful. I don't mean to hurt you or upset you, but this kind of post is EXACTLY what people are talking about that could be sent privately!

Also, when you wonder why people are upset with you, it might help to realize that when you openly call these people "horrid", it isn't going to do anything to further your cause, but just alienate them further. It always "takes two to tango", and instead of thinking of yourself as a victim, it might help to see if there is anything, however small, that YOU CAN DO to make things better!

As I said, Lou, I hope you understand that I am not slamming you here. I am just trying to say that I think that you are carrying some of the responsibility for what is happening here!

Hugs, from another who is a loooonnng way from perfect ,

Kathy:l

AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
    X