Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

27 August Epiphany!

Epiphany!

As I was sitting here early this morning I had an epiphany of sorts (guess Sunday is a good day for that, eh?) I have not been writing much lately, but have been visiting daily. My excuse has been ?crazy-busy? at work, ?no light at the end of the tunnel? yadda-yadda- yadda. As I was working it out in my mind at church later, I decided - since when is work more important than taking care of me and my health! I have been too busy to take supps on time, topa, etc. ? forget exercising! So ? I have decided if I don?t slow down and do this for me then everything else, work, my sweet husband and family and everything else will suffer. Today is a brand new day and a brand new week ? I will take time to take supps and topa on time and I will take a walk at least three times this week. It?s not that hot here any more ? no more excuses. Hope everyone has a great day!
    Trish In Omaha

Shepard James 'Shep' Walker: I think it can best be said..."The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
    Sidda: Well, what about the road back? What's that paved with?
    Shepard James 'Shep' Walker
    : Humility.

"Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
    "

27 August Epiphany!

Good for you Trish....I couldn't agree more!

I haven't been exercising either but I do know that when I did exercise regularly, it became second nature, and I looked forward to it.

Congratulations on your epiphany!
    :h :h :h :h

Comment

27 August Epiphany!

Home @ Last!!

Well we made it! Vegas was a BLAST!! Wouldn't wanna live there though! One week was plenty... Glad to be home & on the river!

Hubby & I had a GREAT time when he wasn't doing his Radio Shack meetings.... We did stay a few days extra just for that reason...
      Took in the Zummanity Show it's the "naughty" side of the Cirque de Sole. It was great! I want a trapeeze in our living room now!! I already have plenty of the costumes for it!!:H

Mary Ann & I were able to meet up for a few hrs on Friday, for some shopping & libations! It was amazing that we were able to find each other, as we met up on a corner on the "strip".... It was great!! Felt like we'd known each other for ever!:l

I just finished unpacking ... now I've gotta go get ready for work... WHAA! Oh well! back in the saddle... Hope all is well w/ everybody!

Mary, glad to here your papa is doing better.

Oh, I didn't go over board in Vegas! But I did keep a good steady pace going!! It was hot enough ... I think I sweated it out as fast as I was drinking! Which wasn't too fast most of time!!
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
      X