Happy Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Sunday

I'm tired tonight..trying to round up my littlle ones to get them in bed before 10pm so that it can be a half way decent am...I've had 2 glasses of wine-okay, I guess....one of these days..it will be an AF night..it's that damn habit. My family is in the other room watching Back to the Future---I want them all in bed all ready!! Glad that LV was healing and fun!! Mary Ann-I'm so sorry about your loss...
    Trish---read your post earlier in the day and didn't have a chance to post and so thrilled that you were feeling good...and than what happened?? I came back later to share with you about exercise and how hard it IS, but how good it is...hey, girl!! we're here for each other..I was thinking of you for hours after I read your post, just didn't have a spare minute to get back to you...anyway---please don't stay with us...let's not be like that ridiculous abs board....oops...!! did I just say that out loud!! WE are here for each other and I'm proud of you TRISH!! I'm now off to get everyone in this house to bed and than I will check in tomororrow after school..
    love you all...you know that....
    sm..mary

Happy Sunday

Oh my Gosh--just re-read my post--Trish--said---I said meant

PLEASE STAY WITH US!!

sm-mary

Comment

Happy Sunday

The Phantom Thread...

Hey everybody! Well somehow, I posted earlier about our Vegas trip... but it's not here now...

Anyway, we had a great time! Mary Ann & I were able to meet up for a few hours on Friday for some shopping & refreshments... felt like we'd known each other forever!:l Wish we couldv'e had more time ...

Hubby & I had a wonderful time, took in the "Zummanity" show. It's the naughty side of the "cirque de sole'... very fun! NOW i NEED A TRAPEEZ IN THE LIVING ROOM! Got plenty of costumes!! Just need the pulleys & ropes!!

The dolphin habitat was awsome @ the Mirage, ... as was the water show @ the Bellasio.

But, there's no place like HOME!!! just back late last night, & had to work tonight. So maybe tomorro I'll get back out on the river! Waaayyy overdue for some "good ol river meditation" & paddling! Definately no crowds here!

I did'nt get outa control w/the drinkin' .... but I came pretty darn close on Sat night when we got into a bit of a fight ...ARRRGG Men! Can't live w/em... & ya can't shoot em!:H
      The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Working...
      X