Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question

I wonder if it is ok to jump into abs with all of you at any time? I am ready!
    Jenn

Question

Of coarse it is Jenn......I think i can speak for everyone here when i say the more the merrier.....The house next door to mine in Absville is vacant.....Move in when ever your ready....I'm not a noisy neighbour.....But the kids might kick their football in your garden from time to time....Take care...Macks
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Question

Jenn, dont believe Mac. He is to noisey. He has all those kids and from what I understand he is the biggest one of em all. Move in by me. I'm the nicest. Gabby
      Gabby :flower:

Comment

Question

And plus, Kathy lives next to me and we want to start walking together and she has the machine thing a magig and can make coffee drinks.

Comment

Question

Yep its true the house next door to Gabby is nice.....But do you really want to live next door to a cafine pumped maniac....Shes called Gabby for a reason you know....
          I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
          One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Question

You are all hysterical and certainly know how to make one feel comfortable and welcome. Sure wish I had one of those coffe drinks machines.
            Have a wonderful day.
            Jenn

Comment

Question

See what I mean about Mac. That settles it. Live by me and Kath. gabbs

Comment

Question

Those Jokesters!!

Hi Jenn,

Boy, Macks and Gabbs will sure have you laughing over here in Absville!! The Mack and Gabbs Comedy Club!!! Our newest and latest attraction!

The only thing you need to come live in Absville is the desire to be abstinent, Jenn. Well, um, you kind of have to TRY REAL HARD, too!:H But trust me, we have had our share of slips and flops around here (Including YOUR HONORABLE MAYOR HERE!:blush , and you won't find a better set of friends to share your successes, support you if you're feeling down and/or tempted, and help you back up if you should slip! How much better does it get than that??

I've really enjoyed being here, and I've found the support to be terrific! I hope you'll jump in real soon!!

:welcome:

The Honorable, Extremely Pompous

Ms. YoungAtHeart

Kathy:l
                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Question

Hi Jenn,

I'm the garden-farm lady in Absville.:welcome: It's a great place to be and we welcome anyone. There ARE some new rules....just to keep everyone happy , so check that out!
                  I have the largest place in Absville as I grow veggies and fruit! My hubby makes blackberry and Norton grape wine, so I have to work really hard to stay abs. They haven't run me out of town yet for "falling" into the wine vat a few weeks ago though!:thanks:

Good to have Gabby back! What do you mean about new words in Tenn? :H I'll send you a southern dictionary, if y'all want me to!!
                  Just have to share this.....Belle almost caught a gray herron down by the catfish pond this morning! Chasing birds......her favorite thing!
                  :h being in Absville. Take care all.
                  Nancy & Belle
                  "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Question

I'm ready to give absville a try. I'm up to 100 mg Topa and think my mind is in the right place. Everything has been falling into place in my life for awhile to get to this mindset - determined mindset I mean. I know I will need your support, though, because even with the very best of husbands and my own determination, alcohol is a sneaky devil when it wants you.
                    Here's to another day of water and iced tea!
                    It's raining here and so DREARY!!!
                    Blessings
                    Jenn

Comment

Working...
                    X