pleASE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pleASE

DOES ANYONE FEEL LIKE ME AND need a chat.

pleASE

Right...i am a classic example of just Reply if u r sad like me. but only if u r a cool person like me. I will only spend time will chilled out easy going, kinda fun good humoured folks....anyone one out there...

Comment

pleASE

this site just erased wot i said.....

Comment

pleASE

i just read that....im so sorry. I know im an idiot. Whats the point of trying to remedy the situationn...Thanks for those of u who care about lill ole BElla....dont bother,....she needs to work things out for herself before she can ever get help. X

Comment

pleASE

Hey Bella, someone was just looking for you. How are you?

Comment

pleASE

You ok Bella?

Comment

pleASE

Same story, different day. Bella, please go get help (beyond MWO) for yourself. I worry about your children.
              I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

pleASE

Sorry I have to agree with Lushy...Bella you need SERIOUS help...where is your husband? Please take care of those babies, no matter how boring it might be. Please do something...I think MWO is no longer enough for you...you don't take any of the advice, except to come here when you have been drinking. We care about you..please care about yourself and your children..
                Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. --Confucius
                :h

Comment

pleASE

Lushy & Ready2change,

Yes, Bella needs help. And I'm sure you've both jumped at the chance to tell her that many times. What she doesn't need is people like you two sitting in judgement and pretending you "care" about her and her kids.
                  How do you think that helps her?
                  sigpic
                  AF since December 22nd 2008
                  Real change is difficult, and slow, and messy - Oliver Burkeman

Comment

pleASE

Bella. You have thanked me before for being honest, then disagreed with me when drunk. My experience shows that until we are truely ready to stop, we will not. I agree with Lushy and R2C. There have been many who have shown care and worry(myself included) about bella over many months and years. It has come to the stage where I dont get involved, but felt I had to post in regard to your post Marshy. I see no judgement, just honesty. There will come a point where we wont see Bella again, and it will not because she is well again.
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

pleASE

Marshy - considering the hours we've spent with Bella in chat, posts and PM's, - all to no avail - how do you suggest we can be more helpful? I'm curious. If she doesn't need people like us, please tell us what she does need.

Comment

pleASE

Bella,
                        Your alcoholism has reached it's peak. At this point you can go 2 ways. You can either #1 drown in your bottle and alienate every sinlge thing that is good in your life or #2 put the bottle down and at least make an attempt (a real attempt) to stop drinking. We ALL know it isn't easy. We are not all AF. I seriously doubt you even remember being in chat last night or the things you typed. We all tried to talk to you Bella, but as we ALL know you can not talk to someone drunk. If you would spend some time here sober, you might benefit from this site, but you never do. You only come on here drunk. We do not want you to leave Bella, but we do want you to get better. We can not reach you while you are drunk. You have some issues you need help with that are beyond MWO...MANY MANY of us have had to seek assistance outside of MWO and that is OK. You can have more than 1 means of support. Shot, I have 3. I come here, I go to AA, and I see a counselor. I take the supps, topamax, and an anti-depressant. Right now you are drowning in self-pity. You have got to see that light at the end of the tunnel. But, as long as you continue to feel sorry for yourself, you will continue to drown in alcohol. You will continue to ruin your life and the lives of everyone around you. AND YES...your children do need a Mum. But, you need to get better for Bella first, then you can be a good Mum. Bella, I know you are a good person. Let that person back out.

Marshy-it may seem to you that some members are lashing out, but sometimes you get exhausted trying to help people when they will not help themselves. Just to see a tiny bit of effort would be nice. Sometimes tough love does work.
                        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

pleASE

Bella, i dont know you and havent been on chat with you but im hoping you can get some help. it seemed like you had a couple of days sober not too long ago. try to get a couple of more

Comment

pleASE

Bella,

Please listen to Britzzak and Cymru.

First, you must want to quit. You never will quit if you keep thinking you can drink.

Then, what Brit is saying is you must attack this at all levels. I know I have to. This is not an easy nut to crack. It takes me down sometimes. I hate it. But I will never, ever quit trying to quit.

You are worth the effort.

Love,
                            Cindi
                            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

pleASE

Brittzak, ditto.
                              You are right on.
                              Bella, please listen. You need to get help to quit before it is too late.

Winefree

Comment

Working...
                              X