Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baclofen or other drugs from dugdelivery.ca real or fake?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

I have ordered few times baclofen from drugdelivery.ca until now and the orders arrived in the expected time. My question is now are they real or fake?
    As some time I have the impression that they have no effect on me. Other drugs ordered are campral.
    I have ordered from another site canadian-drugs-shop.com disulfiram( antabuse), but except a litlle dizzy if trying to drink but nothing more.

From where do you order your pills in order to have a " waranty" for the quality drugs.

Please help.

IVl

You would need to give us a bit more information to help you with that.

-What does the label say? (Lioresal, Pacifen, Miorel, Vioridon, and Liofen are some names it goes by)
    -Are the pills in blister packs or in a bottle?
    -What is the expiration date?
    -What do the pills look like?
    -Do they have any numbers/letters on them?

If you are worried, I think in the future it may be a good idea to order from pharmacies that others here have had good experiences with, such as 4rx, goldpharma, alldaychemist, or rx2world. I have ordered baclofen from goldpharma and rx2world (with excellent results) and others here have had good experiences with alldaychemist and 4rx.

Comment

It has a poor reputation I googled the site and my webbrowser add on gave multiple warnings about that site. Coupled with on the front page in this very forum of a person's drugs seized b/c they were counterfeit. Google them and do your research before you buy anything. No one can answer what you have unless they send it off to a laboratory. At a fitness site that was a service done for 200$ or so from a chem lab sponsor so it can be done.

The only pharmacy online I have used is 4rx.com who was a sponsor of that same very large chatboard and they always got high marks from members. So when I needed medication for my wife in Australia which wasnt approved for purchase there. Last year I used 4rx and the medication worked with several purchases that all went smoothly.

It's also the cheapest place Ive seen for baclofen and several people now have used them since I posted my recommendation for them. The price is 56$ USD for 200 10mg tabs. Other places were charging over 150$ for 180 10mg tabs. Given that this medication is taken for a long period of time at high dose, the savings add up to thousands over a years time.

The cheapest route is prescription as I get my tabs for 5 cents a piece from Walmart or Fred Meyer's generic program. Its a cheap drug so it doesnt make sense to counterfeit this generic in general. So 180 tabs cost me 9$ where as some places charge over 150$ for the same amount. So compare prices as well
      I have no experience with the other pharmacies than 4rx, so far so good for when I ordered it for my mum, wife and others on the board here. Its pretty hard to not notice the telltale sign of baclofen drowsiness that occurs in 67% of the people who start baclofen therapy.

Comment

Hi all,

The Label is Liofen, the pills are packed in blisters. The pills is small,round for 10 Mg and there are letters SUN from Sun Pharmaceuticals. They are manufactured in India at 01/2009 expiration date at 02/2010.

How are your pills from 4rx?

Comment

IVl10855;638040 wrote:
          The Label is Liofen, the pills are packed in blisters. The pills is small,round for 10 Mg and there are letters SUN from Sun Pharmaceuticals. They are manufactured in India at 01/2009 expiration date at 02/2010.
          I've never taken Liofen, but Sun Pharmaceuticals is a very legitimate and respectable company - they manufacture many many different generics, and deal in very high volume. Liofen is their generic baclofen (the name is a cross between lioresal and pacifen, two of the bigger brand-name versions).

It sounds very much like the real deal to me. There is a decent amount of cross-tolerance between alcohol and baclofen, so its entirely possible that you won't feel the effects until you go up to a higher dose.

Comment

Working...
          X