Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone tried Baclofen and Campral together?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just curious. I see people here using more than one med at a time (naltrexone and also Baclofen for example). For anticraving purposes has anyone tried the Bac. Campral- one two punch? Or does anyone know if they are contra-indicated?

No, I would try to see an MD and follow one plan.
    Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
    AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

Probably good advise. I was just wondering. Everything else seems to have been tried. The studies on Naltrexone and Campral showed increased effectivness when taken together (although they were using Naltrexone for abstinence). Just thought I ask if this combo had been done.

Comment

Pete, I was my own Guinea pig and kept trying different meds until I could stop drinking. I was really out of other options. I found what worked for me and no longer need to take meds or drink , all I can say on both of those things is ................THANK GOD !!!.
        I will take BAC and or Topa during "known" stress times to make sure that I don't go back to drinking. Without the trail and error of different meds and combos of them I would probably be dead by now. The meds didn't kill me but ALCOHOL surely would have !!! ALL I CAN SAY IS >>>>>> Use your own good sense.
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Thanks. I can tell the Naltrexone is doing something. So far I am experiencing the same things as others doing the Sinclair method have described, so I am hoping it is working. I am just exploring every option.

Comment

Working...
          X