BIG APPOLOGY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIG APPOLOGY

Hey guys...I think i owe everone whom i have offended an massive appology..I do have a tendancy to takes thing to heart and speak before i think. I know that we are all here to help and support eachother and i really am sorry if i made things feel otherwise.
    Please forgive me as you guys are my support group an the last thing i wanna do is lose you...i need you as you have helped out immensley in the past when i have had nowhere to turn. I am at a low point at the moment, im going the docs tomorro and i think my mum wants me addmited back in to hosp for my own safety, but im really scared...has enyone every been in pchyciatric care?? is as horroble as its stigmatised to be?

A very very humbled Lou-Lou x x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

BIG APPOLOGY

It takes guts to apologize Lou, and I'm glad you did. I've had the problem of speaking before I think things through too, and mostly it has done nothing but get me in trouble, especially when I've been angry!

Let's see what your doc says tomorrow before you get too scared, okay?? Maybe something is available outpatient that can help you get steadied. If you need to go to the hospital, then you can deal with that. The last number of days have been hard for everyone, and I know they have been hard for you, Lou.

I don't know what psychiatric care is like over in England, and I've never been hospitalized myself, but I have a number of clients who have been hospitalized, and one of my family members was hospitalized for depression a number of times years ago. She always got very good care. She is now a successful professional. My clients have also gotten very good care, although some hospitals are better than others. I think that the stigma is getting less and less all the time, at least here in America.

The most important thing is to not be afraid to ask questions about your treatment, and don't be afraid to let them know that you are scared. You are entitled to know what the doctors think and why they are making certain recommendations for your care! If you are open and cooperative, you will generally get better care, not in terms of competence, but in terms of nurturing:l !

Good luck, Lou, and keep us posted.

Hugs,

Kathy:l
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

BIG APPOLOGY

No need to worry about any of this Lou. Just worry about taking care of your body and mind. I have been guilty plenty of times in my life for speaking before I think. It happens. I really wish the best for you......
      I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

BIG APPOLOGY

Hi Lou Lou,
        I'm glad you came to apologize. After reading more of the posts I can see how it was disruptive to the boards and perceived as negative and a turnoff too. But I am glad that you are seeking more help and who cares how it is stigmatized. Everyone has their crap and anyone who thinks they dont is just foolin themself. And the rest of the peeps that really do have it togeather are the real people that are the most understanding and support you in your recovery. I for one Lou still offer you my friendship and support no matter where you end up. Just let me know when you need my support and we can chat through private messaging. I plan on keeping you in my prayers and please will you do the same for me. Smiles and hugs. Gabby
        Gabby :flower:

Comment

BIG APPOLOGY

just get better

Hey LOU LOU,
          Just get well and take care of yourself and get healthy..........We are all here for you........praying that you will...........

Blessings
          Nancy
          "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

BIG APPOLOGY

Hi Lou
            Haven't spoken to you before, just like to say it takes courage to apologise, so good on you for doing that.

As for hospitalisation, I am told it's not too bad these days, not from personal experience, but my brother worked at Mossley Hill hospital, Liverpool, a couple of years ago, and said hospitals were getting better. I hope you find what you need, I believe you are on the Wirral? No doubt there will be some good places there. I think stigmatisation is not as bad these days, lots of people have problems stress, depressions, alcohol etc. it's part of everyday living now. I hope you find the help you need, but as Kathy said, speak to your doctor first, he may be able to help you without having to go the hospital.
            Best wishes & hugs:l

Mary

Comment

BIG APPOLOGY

Hiya Lou,
              I didn't see this last night. I'm really glad your back and like everyone says it takes a big person to apolagise. Now thats behind you get back in Absville.I hope it goes well at the docs...I would'nt worry too much if i was you.
              I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
              One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

BIG APPOLOGY

A big thank you

To everyone for your continued support..it really does mean a lot to me and of course i shall contnue to be here to soupport anyone whom may need it..Thanks again guys

Lots love an hugs

Lou-Lou x x x
                "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

BIG APPOLOGY

Wish you all the best

I truly wish you all the best in this next phase of your recovery Lou. We do not know each other. It was very courageous of you to apologize today. I read in Absville for encouragement. Kathy is very wise and I would take all of her advise and talk openly and ask lots of questions with your doctors and nurses. I am glad that you are getting more care and that your Mum is involved too. Even if hospital is not the next step, I think more medical care or attention would be great for you.

You will be in my prayers. You have a beautiful heart and I know you will make it. ~ Chrysa

Comment

Working...
                  X