I Need A Prayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Need A Prayer

I wear contact lenses, and on Sat. when doing some cleaning, I got a grain of sand or something under my right lense. In church on Sun. AM my eye started watering and hurting so I rubbed it. That got it hurting much worse. This morning when I woke up, I couldn't see out of that eye. I called my eye Dr. and he wants to see me. He thinks I might have done some dammage. This is Mon. evening and I still can't see from that eye. Please pray that I haven't caused any kind of permanent damage. :thanks:
    :heart: Eliziby :heart:

I Need A Prayer

Saying a prayer for your Eliziby.
    Hope you feel better and are seeing better really soon.
    Jenn

Comment

I Need A Prayer

I am praying that your eye is healed........

:l
      Nancy
      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

I Need A Prayer

Praying for you Eliziby.........Please let us know what's going on!
        :h :h :h :h

Comment

I Need A Prayer

This is Tues, and I still can't see from that eye. I have an appointment with the opthomologist
          wed. 3:15. Will let you know the outcome. Thanks so much for your prayers.

Comment

I Need A Prayer

Let us know how you are

Eliziby, You are in my prayers. What a scary thing to have happen. Please let us know what the doctor says.
            I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I Need A Prayer

Eliziby
              Praying...praying...praying...

Comment

I Need A Prayer

Eliziby;

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Brandy

Comment

I Need A Prayer

Eliziby,
                  How did your visit with the opthamologist go today? Please let us know. You've been in my prayers! Gina:h

Comment

I Need A Prayer

Eliziby...................where are you?

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers:l

Comment

I Need A Prayer

First of all let me say that after two days not seeing with my right eye, my vision was returning a little on Wed. but still not good even with a lense. I wore dark glasses for three days , but the fact that I was seeing better was encouraging. We had a four hour drive to get home before I could see my eye dr. He said I had a combination of a couple of things going on. One, I had a chemical burn that was coupled with a scratch causing the pain and tearing, :upset: but the vision obstruction, I caused myself with the medication I used. I used some antibiotic drops, but my eye was still hurting, so before going to bed Sun. evening, I put a little Polysporin Ointment on my eyelid which I had done some years before when instructed by a dr. for something that was going on with my eye then. It really felt good. However, I found out Wed. from my dr., that there are two types of Polysporin. One topical for cuts etc., and one to use for the eye. The one I used Sun. eve. was not for the eye. That's what temporarily blinded me. He told me what to do and that it should clear up in a few days, so that's where I am now. By the way, and after the fact, I read on the med. tube, (not for use in the eye). I will try to be wiser next time and read directions before using. I learned a good lesson. Thanks so much for your prayers. I'm going to be OK:thanks:

Comment

I Need A Prayer

:wd: :yay: :happy: :l

Good News Eliziby!

Thanks be to God!

Comment

I Need A Prayer

Good news!!

I just started a thread wondering how you were but then saw this one. Glad it was not anything too serious!!!
                          I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

I Need A Prayer

So glad to hear you are ok. Prayers answered once again!
                            Have a great Saturday!
                            Jenn

Comment

I Need A Prayer

I guess I got a too concerned too quickly, but when I couldn't see with that one eye, I admit I was a little scared. We only have one pair, and when they are gone, that's it. I thank God it was nothing that couldn't be corrected. Again, thank all of you for your prayers and concern.

Comment

Working...
                              X