Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

topamax and rewiring the brain

can anyone help me.

i have heard a number of people mention that long term use of topamax has a 'rewiring' effect on the brain. can anyone tell me if this is infact the case? or what infact the long term effect of topamax really is on the brain.

i have also heard that long term use of amino acids has a similarly positive impact on the brain of recovering alcoholics. can anyone point me in the direction if any information or links regarding this topic.

on a more personal note, it has been two weeks since i posted in very distressed state. i guess at that point i felt i was detined to be bound in in my own private alcoholic hell... the place i'd been living for way to long. anyway in the last two weeks i have had one drink... i have been alcohol free every day but one!!!! how about that... i can't believe it. the best thing is, i'm no longer in hell.

thanks guys.

much love d

I could use with some rewire myself! So happy you are feeling better. I am too!
    Pea

Comment

Here's a link to a Belgium abstract that's quite exhaustive on aminos, alcohol and campral.

Go through all of the links...

http://www.biopsychiatry.com/alcacam.htm

Comment

thanks heaps pea and cv.

the link was great cv... very informative!

d

Comment

dear cv1,

thanks so much for the links! i read them and I found the last the ones on gaba especially helpful.

best, e

Comment

* To protect data from failure, usually in hardware. See disk mirror.

Mirroring of sites occurs for a variety of reasons:
            * To protect data from failure, usually in hardware. See disk mirror.
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------

rhonda lee quaresma
            rhonda lee quaresma
            nnteens
            nnteens
            bangerbros
            bangerbros
            inutaisho
            inutaisho
            hiliary duff
            hiliary duff

Comment

full range of sexual activities that swingers may take part in. A more common term amongst swingers is simply The

* Exhibitionism: having sex with a partner while being watched.
              * Voyeurism: watching others have sex (perhaps with the above mentioned partner).
              * Soft Swinging or Soft Swap: kissing, stroking, or having oral sex with a third or fourth person. This may be in the form of a threesome or group sex, or partners may literally be swapped.

swinger pics
              free swinger
              free swinger chat
              trial for mom accused of swinging baby
              swingers parties
              swingers party
              free swingers ads
              swinger parties

Comment

Don't click on any of links

The links in above post are are virus laden.

Interestingly I have never had my virus checker find a virus by just vistiting a website before.

I was curious

Cheeks

Comment

Working...
                X