Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday, Aug 29th

Good Morning Beautiful People!
    Mkr--hope this morning finds you rested...you sound swamped, and I agree with Laura, you need to take time for yourself..my thoughts are with you always! I did love the Universe quote about how we think we are doing so great on our PATH and than we are basically thrown a curve ball and it's all in preparation for something else...something totally unexepted..something better?? Isn't that just like life??!!
    Came home from school yesterday and was so tired...but I managed to get out and walk and that renewed me. Had one glass of wine, poured a second..didn't finish..YEAH!
    Jen---seriously considering going from 125 to 150...you say that you notice big craving differences on that small amt. of increase?? Let me know...I seem to be a bit more tired in the afternoon on 125 (just on it a little under a week, but that could be starting back to school..who knows.)
    Judie---don't worry about overdoing in LV---you'll get back on track in no time...gifts sound hilarious.
    I overdid it on Sat. night...I think it was that whole thing of falling back into "trying" to rekinder what I once did every single Sat. night for years..it was icky for sure and didn't like myself the next day...plus, getting pissy at husbands tend to make us want that extra glass..dang!
    Rachele--hope you're feeling better---topa seems to be working pretty good for me...in fact, I can't complain really..
    Mary Anne, Laura, Trish, Ivy...thinking of you all! I'm off to school..
    Oh----and Sophie....welcome back...I was only reading the boards when you were posting before your trip but I remember that you were a teacher in Texas--right?? Me too.. we started a few weeks ago.
    Love to all of you!! Have an Awesome Day!
    sm-Mary

Tuesday, Aug 29th

Hi all,
    You're a creator! Creators don't have to justify themselves. They don't have to prove anything. It's the world around you, the illusions of your life that must justify themselves. It's the elements that must bow to your wishes; circumstances that must be yield to your expectations. It's time and space that are guests in your home, and not the other way around.

Was that all right, Master?
    The Universe

Soccermom Mary, those little slips are only there to remind us where we want to go. Good for you, not drinking your second glass of wine.

Judie, yes those gag gifts sounded quite fun! I know you party sometimes but you always get back on track and I bet when you party, it is never like it was before MWO.

Rachele, Hope you are feeling much better today.

Laura, your little cowboy sounds like a lot of fun, super spirited and it is OK. He will figure out along the way, in the meantime it is fun to watch those personalities growing. The gift of gab is often a wonderful gift to possess, harnessing it is tough on some kids! I am proud you are making it through your mods, it can be a tough road sometimes.

Sophie, please do tell us all about Japan when you get time. We missed you!

Jen, would be nice if doctors were open on Sunday but then, they are probably exhausted too and wouldn't be that great for all of us! Hope you get your topa with ease. I hope you had a very restful night last night.

Trish, we are missing you, hope you are not working too hard.

I kinda caught something yesterday, thought it was just the allergies kicking in but think it is a bit more. Went home took all my vitamins and my agaricus mushroom drink, immune system booster and went to bed fairly early. So steered clear of my mom and the hospital. Feel pretty good today other than the sinus headache which I have taken benadryl for. . . feel so disconnected and stupid. AF last night, just too worn down to wear myself out drinking!

Thanks again for all your support ladies, YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

Hugs and Love,
    Mary

PS: Dilayne - welcome we are happy to have you here! sounds like you are doing it!

Comment

Tuesday, Aug 29th

I am supposed to be working from home this morning. I guess that means, pick up the kitchen, put in some laundry, open mail, poke around here. I so cannot work from home. I am going to get dressed and go to the office. Right Now. Ok, in just a minute.

Mary, have you tried nasel flushes? I know it's gross, but I have found it helps.

Jen, A doctor on Sunday? I have Kaiser and they are open, but you had better have a lung popping out of your chest. No, only kidding, I hate them because they won't give me Topa and they are very AA, but they have been great for my kids.

SM-Mary, there must have been something in the air last Saturday night, I was pissy at hubby too, because he was pissy at me. I think he needs some attention, I need to find a babysitter for this weekend. That should make him happy. or maybe sex, I will have to think about that. :H

Dilayne, Welcome, 12 weeks, that is great. Are you going to stay at the level of Topa you are on or are you going to start going back down now?

Ok, got to go now really,
      Laura
      Humor is just another defense against the universe!

Comment

Tuesday, Aug 29th

hey there!!!

Back and trying to get back into the "scheme of things" here at work and "life!" I love reading all the posts and miss the boards tremendously since I have been gone, just trying to adjust to only having one horse (tough!!) Am going out to bond w/ Cocoa, since I am his one and only now that Sundance is gone.........won't rush to any purchaces yet, but he is so lonely, horses are herd animals and need company, I am it for a while.................

Talk to you all soon, missed you, and Judie, HAD A BALL!!:h :l

Love to all!!!

Mary Anne

Comment

Tuesday, Aug 29th

Very cute Laura, I found I could not work from home because I would ignore the house, get up in the middle of the night and create a logo or something. See it in the morning and realize, the vampire thoughts were there in the middle of the night! I've rented office space for 9 years now and find it is a better separation!

Mary Anne, my heart goes out to you and Cocoa, it is so tough on them to lose their best bud.

Have a great evening all, I am catching something I think so will stay home, no hospital, take a hot bath and go to bed! Laura, it is gross but I have done that sinus cleanse thing, thanks for the remnder!

Hugs and Love,
          Mary

Comment

Tuesday, Aug 29th

Getting it together

Hi All-

Have been taking the time to read your daily posts. Topa is making me kind of groggy. Just spoke with my hubby and I think I may stop the topa and just do the supps for awhile. Thanks for hanging in there with me and putting up with my whims....
            Trish In Omaha

Shepard James 'Shep' Walker: I think it can best be said..."The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
            Sidda: Well, what about the road back? What's that paved with?
            Shepard James 'Shep' Walker
            : Humility.

"Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
            "

Comment

Working...
            X