Comon' Abbers, Step Up to the Plate!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, Ms. Mayor has a few words here, well, ummm....probably more than a few, you know your mayor can usually talk and talk, and then talk some more! Fortunately, it makes sense at least a good part of the time. (At least I hope so!)

Not to name any names--YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! (Very stern look here ) I am going to be crazy with sewing the next few weeks, and then my sister is going to be moving in, so another crazy week or two. I will be more than happy to do another stint of Mayor of Abville after that, but Absville needs you ALL to try to TAKE THE REINS for a one-week stint to make this work. We can try to wing it, of course, but my personal experience is that we do better when someone takes responsibility for making the first post (apologies again for this morning:blush, and just keeping track of things. I don't think I'm such a hard act to follow, either, Mack, the main job requirement is being there!!! Compassion and being able to type are the other main job requirements!

So, I'm asking all of you to consider being Mayor for a week at least until the end of September, when I will be considerably freer to take over again for a two-week stint.

Love,:l

Kathy
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

so you are wanting the whole month to be covered but just a week at a time?
    Gabby :flower:

Comment

I bet you ment to do that other post on this one. I will do a week but l hate to commit to longer than that just cuz of the darling children startin back to school and all. I dont wanna be a poop out. When do you want me to start?

Comment

OK..........I will do the week after Gabby.....That is if everybody votes me in!:H Can't do late Sept. because of wedding stuff.........

Nancy & Belle:l
        "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

I only signed up for a week, because I have so many commitments right now--and I think that a whole month is a burn out! Once we get through a bit, maybe we can all take a week or two week shifts!

Comon Abbers! Don't think you have to be full of experience!! Heck, I've only got a few solid weeks under my belt!

Hugs,

Kathy

Comment

When do I start Kath

Comment

Sunday morning, Gabbs, although I would suggest writing your Sunday post at 10pm or after on Saturday night.

Hugs and gratitude,
              Kathy

And to you too Nancy!!

I'm waiting for you, Mack!!

Comment

Hiya,
                Was just thinking theres lots more Aussies and Americans than Brits....Think it would make life a lot easier if we worked round you.....Yeah so Kathy then Gabby then Nancy....Do we have anyone else who fancies a go?
                I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Mack...your next after that.

Comment

Ok...Me next
                    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Working...
                    X