pfffffffff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pfffffffff

I was doing so so well, went out on a lovely day at a local event and started to drink again then continued when I returned home....... did zero work today and am drinking again tonight ....... just wanted to get that off my week chest!!! I mean why spoil all that good work ?? grrrrrrr i could honestly give myself a shake!!

pfffffffff

oh my goodness i am dreadfully sry i have posted this in the wrong section - apologies

Comment

pfffffffff

No apologies needed, you are never in the wrong section to come on and tell us you need a hand back up to the wagon!!!

The fact that you DID have many good days shows that you can do this, and all of us have fallen at points, that is why we are here. If we never fell down we would have never needed MWO in the first place. We would all be "normal drinkers" and we are not.

Dust yourself off missy, tomorrow will be a better day. Drink loads of water before you hit the hay tonight, and get back in the swing of things tomorrow!!

Comment

pfffffffff

OK...get your hinny back on the wagon tomorrow. Today is done!
        Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

pfffffffff

Thanks scrubbly and brittzak for your support x I must change my signiture today x

Comment

pfffffffff

Hi Hdb, how are you doing today?
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

pfffffffff

Hiya Start

Feelin OK thanks mate, hope you are well to? I am dissapointed in myself for my second mishap but I have given myself a good talking to :bat and it better be third time lucky! Thanks for caring start x :l

Comment

pfffffffff

Well, just put it down as a learning experience. Would it help to write down how you feel today? Might help if you are tempted again.
                Keep at it, it really is soooooo worth it.
                What about joining a daily thread to keep your motivation going?
                You would be welcome to jump into the army whenever you like?
                Or there are others going on. I find having people there who understand really helps keep me on track.
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

pfffffffff

Thats a really good suggestion thank you start - I do know its worth it I felt wonderful AF, head clearer skin better, had enthusiasm to do things - felt a good 10yrs younger... here goes third time lucky x

Comment

pfffffffff

Thanks one this site and the people here are wonderful x

Comment

pfffffffff

Hey there July is here and it's a new month!
                      Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts.
                      AF since May 6, 2010

Comment

pfffffffff

Hello & welcome!

For many of us, our biggest trigger is when everything is going so well & we let our guard down. I know for myself, I have to be more vigilant in the good times, than in times of stress & loneliness. It's kind of like our old thinking patterns still taunt us, saying "hey...why not make this moment even better & have a drink!" ....that's the junkie thinking I have to watch out for.
                        One of the keys to staying sober is knowing what your trigger situations are... be prepared and keep your guard up...watch for those cracks in your armor.

Today is a new day. You can choose to make it the first day of the life you want to live
                        AF 6 years
                        NF 7 years

A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step

Comment

pfffffffff

Hi all thanks for your posts

Well done with your achievement FallenAngel that is amazing! can I ask please, did you ever try moderating? I am doing 30day A/F but would like to moderate ... just not sure I can at this stage.

Comment

pfffffffff

I can't MOD !!! Don"t even want to anymore.SOBER is so much better !
                            Some can but I have come to a place of accepting that I CAN'T and it feels good to have that settled in my mind !!!
                            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

pfffffffff

I fell off the wagon myself had a couple of family parties last weekend and thought i'll just hav a few glasses of wine with food but i over did it again. Last drink was wednesday so i'm day 2 again. ODAT is the only way for me i don't like to count the days too much just stay off the wine as long as i can. There is no easy one...if only sigh

Comment

Working...
                              X