Baclofen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baclofen

Im running low on my Bac. Really much faster than i thought so i am behind in ordering. I thought i read somewhere that there was a better pharmecy to order from then River.

Baclofen

4rx.com is where I ordered mine from. It took about 2 weeks.

I used them in case my psychiatrist wouldn't agree to trying it. I am glad I did because she would not ultimately prescribe me the dosage I needed. She only agreed to 90 mg/day. I am up to 120 mg/day. So between prescription and purchased, I am okay.

If you are going to run out before then, you might want to try going to a "doc in the box" and telling him/her you are on Baclofen for muscle spasms and are about to run out. Make up some reason you can't get in to see your doctor. Or you are looking for a new doctor, whatever.

It is not safe to abruptly quit taking it!!

That way you might get a script for it and end up saving money to boot.

Just a thought...

Cindi
    AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Baclofen

What is a "doc in the box?" One of those guys in the orange aprons at Home Depot? (lol)

Comment

Baclofen

CS,

It is one of those "open 7 days a week" type of clinics.

I like it the visual on the Home Depot guy. :H:H

Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Baclofen

Is there a website for this 4RX...and yes i am running out. will probably have to go down to 20 mg a day to get through the next 2 weeks.

Comment

Baclofen

Click here, takes you directly to baclofen Buy Generic Lioresal

River is a complete rip off charging nearly a dollar a 10mg pill. A prescription is 20 times less expensive at 5 cents per pill. Considering that you have to take up to 10 pills a day. THe difference with a prescription and River Ripoff is 9.50$ per day.
            4rx is 1/3 the price but still more expensive at 28 cents per pill but no doctors office visit fees

Comment

Baclofen

Thanks just ordered..so i will just have to wait

Comment

Baclofen

Cacky, what dose were you up to? From what I have read, it is really important to titrate down.

Comment

Baclofen

i was up to 60

Comment

Baclofen

Will you need to titrate down or will the supplies last?
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Baclofen

yeah tip. unfortunately i will have to tirate down but i think that is ok. i will take a little each day. i didnt mean to worry anyone. i was just trying to get the cheapest place to buy it from

Comment

Baclofen

I'm checfking the P O Box this afternoon to see if mine has been delivered yet. If it came through customs successfully, I'll collec ton Saturday morning, and then immediately place the next order, just to be safe.
                        I'll do whatever it takes
                        AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Baclofen

Thanks to everyone who responded to me. I posted this just to get information. I got what i was looking for but i also received several offers to help. I really appreciate all of you who are there to help. You are all such wonderful and generous people.

I love you all

Cathi

Comment

Working...
                          X