Topamax - trying to drink and can't????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, anybody have this problem? On 200mg of Topa, Been abs for 11 days now. Wasn't planning to do abs, just kind of happened. Was going to drink a glass of wine this past Sunday. Ended up drinking only about 4 swallows and put it back in the fridge. Just didn't taste the same, and started getting lots of tingles in my fingers. So then last night started feeling tense and uptight, so got out a glass of wine again and took about 5 swallows. Started getting that high feeling and just did not like it at all. Head started feeling all weird and getting a slight headache. So threw out the glass of wine and went back to water. Man I LOVE this Topamax.,..or my brain is just getting rewired back to normal and doesn't like me messing around with it!!! Don't know what's going on but I'm loving it!! Don't have to use sleeping pills to get to sleep anymore and feel like I'm getting a good night's sleep. Sure hope this lasts. I know I want it too! SOOOO glad I found this website...was a Godsend

It kind of goes back and forth for me. Sometimes I can't drink because I feel just like you do, but then another week goes by and I kind of get out of that feeling and can drink a bit once again and feel pretty good. Not like the old days though, thank God. The whole thing with the supplements and Topamax in particular is really interesting isn't it? It's really changed so many of our daily lives! It's all so new, I just wonder what the future holds for all of us?!

Comment

Working...
    X