Wimbledon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wimbledon

Is anyone watching this years championships?
    With lots from the USA and GB it makes the semi final of Murray and Roddick tmr a good one!
    I think Murray will win the semi and the final will be between him and federer.
    It's a good championship this year, with no rain!!!!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Wimbledon

Hey Cy - I'm watching, but only because my Stepmum is visiting and she loves it. Of course its peculiar times here being 7 hrs ahead. We were just talking tonight about when we were kids and Wimbledon was on and we used to be out playing in the road with tennis rackets and 1 ball between 20 kids....

Will be interesting on Sunday to see what wins out for tv viewing - tennis or Grand Prix....

Bets
    x
    Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Wimbledon

Hi Cyrmu and Betty, I was watching Serenas and Elenas match earlier. What a great game, do you guys see it? Cyrmu I think you are right about Murray v Fedderer final on Sunday and Betty if that happens I think more people will watch the tennis. I remember last years final, it was a classic. Funny, when I was a kid it was the same during Wimbledon, the streets were full of us playing tennis, that was untill the soccer season started up again of course.
      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Wimbledon

Hi All
        Another tennis fan here. We all new once you put on the roof it would fix your weather problem.Have enjoyed some great matches and the best is yet to come . Enjoy all

Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
        AF 5-16-08
        Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
        AF 5-16-08

Comment

Wimbledon

Well, the Brit fell in the semis. Again! Think fed will win the final, but all credit to rodick for some awsome tennis. Williams again in ladies final, and in the doubles.
          Think I'll go for fed in the final as I would like to see him get the 15 majors(!) and I prefer Swiss choc to American! Either way, I hope it's as good as last years.
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Wimbledon

Ahh, it just gets boring when there are no really new viable contenders .... and as usual it was a Williams sisters final and Federer won the mens ..... nothing new then .... I used to love Wimbledon ...
            ?We are one another's angels?
            Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Wimbledon

And there was no Grand Prix - its this Sunday!
              Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
              X