Drinks after switch-off on Bac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok so im waiting for my Bac to arrive and cant wait to try it.

I plan on titrating up until I hit my off switch and then going AF for 60-90 days.

I was just wondering, for those who have hit their switch off point, and have had the occassional beer or glass of wine thereafter, what does it feel like?

Like I have read that people have a glass and dont even finish it, and have no desire to have a second, which is awesome, but do you get buzzed from the first glass...any effect at all?

Thanks.

Also, I suffer from pretty bad social anxiety. Like, even when im hanging with my best friends, i only feel totally comfortable when Ive had a few beers and have a beer in my hand. Does that, (miraculously) go away when you hot the off switch? You just feel relaxed even in social settings?

Thanks

Comment

Sorry Zman, I can't help as I haven't been on it long enough. Most people here on it are trying to go AF, although some of us want to have a glass or 2 on rare occasions. Billyb on baclofen thread says he does this once in a while. I think the point is not to feel buzzed as this is what gets us hooked. It is supposed to help with anxiety.

Comment

Working...
      X