Jen's Baflocen first day =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baflocen arrive! in desperate need of it might I add! I took the 5mg twice today. Since being jobless this summer my drinking has gotten out of control. i pray this works.. i would like to moderate, but we'll see what happens. im really curious if it takes away the craving if it will also help us to just drink like a normal drinker.

i must say it feels as if i took a xanax a bit almost. hard to describe. when i stood up my legs felt a little mushy so i do feel a bit of the muscle relaxer in it. not much though. b tut so far feel kinda good. makes me wonder and hope that this will be ok to take for life if needed lol.

Jen,

Way to Go!

It is no magic bullet but a wonderful tool that will allow you to do the work.

I still fight the habit of drinking but without the cravings.

It allows me the space to step back and look at myself and what I am feeling without the anxiety.

Keep posting and I look forward to reading about your progress.

Take Care
    Shas
    Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Glad you got it. Take it slow if you are having that much reaction from 10 mg you might be one of the one's that needs less. Keep us posted on your progress.

Comment

Good for you, Jen! It's so nice having everyone going through this experience together!

Comment

Good luck Jen! Keep us posted!!!
          AF July 6 2014

Comment

thanks guys, I will! wrote a long paragraph but of course my stupd laptop deleted it. talk soon

Comment

Jen, keep us posted and I really wish you the best of luck. I agree, the feeling is very relaxing. I get euphoric, but it is not an anxious feeling at all. When it started to take effect, my legs felt as though I had taken a sip of wine after a long period of abstinence.

Comment

Jen, I know you will find it soo much easier to put your SOBER life together with Baclofen on your side !!

I have over 1 year sober that would haver NEVER happened without my best friend BAC !!
                Good luck on your healing journey !!!!!
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

RE: long posts getting deleted. Sometimes this happens if you forget to click the 'remember me' button when you log in. Sorry we don't get to see it, but have a great day.

Comment

louise;659720 wrote: RE: long posts getting deleted. Sometimes this happens if you forget to click the 'remember me' button when you log in. Sorry we don't get to see it, but have a great day.
                    I also as a habit, select it and copy, just in case.
                    AF July 6 2014

Comment

hey guys, yeah i did feel slightly euphoric. not as much today. its all good. i posted in another thread that im a bit worried im different then most taking baclofen as i dont want to give up the nice "buzz" from drinking nsometimes and going out with gfs to bars being silly. im afraid i dont have the desire to be af like zen, evie, billy. or is this just pyschological cravings that are tricking me in not wanting to give up the al? i mean i cant imagine baflocen being that much of a wonder drug that it will make me seriousally indifferent to alcohol.

Comment

hopefully. geesh im not doing well. it could be in my head but i do it may be slightly working in reduction of cravings. im at 30, third day.

Comment

Working...
                        X