X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill P the Baclofan man

xx xx

Bill P the Baclofan man

So glad you are still here with us Bill !!!
    You are my HERO !!!
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Bill P the Baclofan man

I am delighted to see you back Bill!!
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Bill P the Baclofan man

lol, thanks everyone

First the issue was on my end I discovered oops. Generally, I wouldnt have even gave a toss, but this time I did, and of course, its my fault. I dont know what I was thinking,

I am doing great, I have been working on lots of stufff for y'all with baclofen.

Comment

Bill P the Baclofan man

Great to "see" you back here. We're all so relieved. Now I'm really curious about what you are working on. Please don't keep us waiting too long!
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Bill P the Baclofan man

Bill - if you go back you'll see I suggested it might have been a laptop issue (as it often happens to me).

I'm glad you're back and everyone can untangle their knickers. LOL

Comment

Bill P the Baclofan man

Well I am working on my wife coming here in less than 3 weeks yay! From Australia
              My story is about how baclofen allowed me to get sober, so my wife will come to the USA to be with me, if I drink, not coming over.
              I started baclofen, havent drank since, couple months away from washboard abs at this exercise level.
              I have diet, exercise, video and animation with baclofen putting it all together to inspire others and how to do it.
              I take pics every day from every angle and video, the transformation with baclofen and not drinking and diet and exercise.
              The project is part of my plan to renew my life after alcohol cessation. From start to finish. What one alcooholic can do with knowledge and baclofen and food

Comment

Bill P the Baclofan man

HAHA!
                Well, part of what helps me get better, is helping others get better as well. So I have gained sobriety by helping you and makes me feel good. I am incorporating many all strategies in my effort to go from, drinking myself to death in the dark, to helping others march down the hill. With baclofen, progress is downhill in a good sense.
                I am working on a construction project using baclofen to change a person's life. I work in heartdisease but it is similar. I can use what I tell patients to do and strategies to utilize their life with baclofen with my knowledge and expertise. I am the man who knew too much

Comment

Bill P the Baclofan man

We really look forward to see your information. We understand your own life takes priority, but we have missed you. We have quite a gang here taking baclofen now.

Comment

Bill P the Baclofan man

So thrilled to have you back Bill! Can't wait to see your work!!!!
                    AF July 6 2014

Comment

Bill P the Baclofan man

haha! THE REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE TELEVISED!!!!!!

IT STARTS RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!

THE WORLD WILL CHANGE! HOARDES OF SOBER PEOPLE WILL SWEEP ACROSS THE PLANET! BACLOFEN WILL FUEL ZEE REVOLUCIOUN!

Comment

Bill P the Baclofan man

withdrawn

Comment

Bill P the Baclofan man

ZEE REVOLUCIOUN!
                          AF July 6 2014

Comment

Bill P the Baclofan man

Hey,

I haven't been here for a while and look what has happened!

I am so glad that you are here Bill...

Tawny, my knickers are always in a twist lately.
                            Shas
                            Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Bill P the Baclofan man

I haven't been here too often lately either but I will chime in and say that I am happy it's all straightened out and you are back. Look forward to seeing your work.
                              "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                              X