here to help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

here to help

hello.i started drinking sririts at 12 years old couldnt stop because any type of drink trigerd a part of the brain that i couldent stop drinking till i blacked out we all got to were we were for different reasons and as i dont dwell on the past the reasons why are not relevent im now 63 have not touched a drop for nearly 30 years during the time i spent with my counsellor i trained to become a councellor but didnt take any exams to become quallified but have helped a lot of people give up the drink my early years were hard but learnt a lot of life lessons early that most people dont and have helped people all my life with anything i could and enjoy doing it but now i want to help as many people i can give up the drink so fell free to contact me if you need to talk or need some advice that you couldnt ask a counsellor yes i know all the things we do and dont do when we try to stop im here to help in any way i can but i call a spade a spade and dont pull any punches you cant pussy foot around if you want to help people to stop drinking or if you need help getting back into the real world contact me any time will do all i can. spaggs msn/ [email protected]/ and email also can be contacted at [email protected]

here to help

think you could help?

I think that maybe you could help me...iv added you to my msn..so hopefully speak soon

Lou-Lou x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

here to help

spaggs

hello lou. got message look foward to it spaggs

Comment

Working...
      X