Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday, Sept. 2nd

Good Morning Beautiful People!
    I Loved the Packing Your Parachute Story! Just what I needed to hear today! It's the little kindnesses we do for each other. You all have definately helped pack mine these past few months.
    My goals for Sept:
    1. Water, water, water--at least 32 oz a day--I've been doing well on this..I can keep it up.
    2. Exercise at least 4 days a week.
    3. Get some of these AF days under my belt.
    4. No helping the kids with homework with wine in hand
    5. No drinking before 8pm
    6. Be nicer to my family
    7. Do something nice for me each week.
    Love you all my little parachutes!!
    sm-mary

Saturday, Sept. 2nd

Good morining soccermom,
    I also loved the packing your parachute story, Sounds like you are on the right track with your moderation.
    I too am drinking loads of water, I've been very trusty, must be one of the supps I'm taking. I been feeling great, 4 days on the supps and I had one beer last night and it tasted awfull! I get my exercise everyday walking my dog but sober now! Being nicer to my mother was one of my goals and yesterday we had a great day and I didn't get mad at her, I think that could also be the supps and not having a hangover!
    take care and have a great labor day weekend don't work too hard
    Patti :happyheart:

Comment

Saturday, Sept. 2nd

September 2nd - Happy Saturday!
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------
      (soccermom Mary we were posting September 2nd new threads at the same time so I am going to move ours over to here if possible!

Hi all mods,

Looks like a great group of very commited MODS here this month! YEAH!!

My note from the Universe on Thursday. I think we can take this message and apply it to our September mods.

Imagine it.
      Move towards it.
      Has to happen.

It always works.

I'd elaborate... if it were possible -
      The Universe

I did drink a lot of water yesterday. No exercise again but I am OK with that, when I feel better, I will get back to it. I had one drink last night.
      My dad may get to come home later today. My mom has run a low grade fever for 2 days now and has some stomach thing. I am still running high on the allergies. I think our systems react somehow to all the stresses by falling apart in some area. I am just happy I am not self medicating my way through this with alcohol.

In here trying to catch up today.

Hope you all have an excellent weekend!

Hugs and Love,
      Mary

PS: Will try to catch up with all of you individually later in the week. WELCOME Waves!

Comment

Saturday, Sept. 2nd

* #2 * *
        Today, 09:45 AM

dilayne

------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Happy Saturday,
        I just had a lovely visit with my son..I haven't seen him in many months. Great to see him! He lives in Florida and works as an electrical engineer..he showed me where he'll be traveling soon with his job on google earth..have you seen that? Amazing..he'll be going to Alaska and then on to Moscow..wow!

I had one glass of wine last night and feeling good today. I'm 'piddling' around the house today and will take the dogs for a walk later today..looking forward to an easy going weekend.

I hope you all have a healthy happy holiday.

Namaste!
        dianne

Comment

Saturday, Sept. 2nd

OK - that didn't work as I wiped out Dilayne's avatar copying it knew it was me. So sorry Dilayne. Glad to hear you had a great time with your son.

Hugs and Love,
          Mary

Comment

Saturday, Sept. 2nd

Mornin everybody! Just checking in... . Had a pretty good night @ work last night, things are starting to wind down a bit for the season... finally! This weekend will probably be our last harrah @ being insanely busy...I hope! Looking forward to having time to actually talk to people & pull a few tails here & there... :H

Well it's getting nice outside, better get out & enjoy it before I have to be back @ work. Good day to all, and have a great weekend!

Mary hope you're feeling better soon... Thinking of you & your family...:h

Hugs, Judie
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Saturday, Sept. 2nd

Mkr--I'm just impressed you knew how to repost the threads...
              I couldn't have done that!
              Have a great day Lovely Ladies!
              sm-mary

Comment

Saturday, Sept. 2nd

Hi all, I'm joining moderation for the first time. Did well on abstinance to begin with but too many slips and then I would beat myself up and go back to old ways. The one thing I continued to do was log in and read the boards. The kids are back in school and time to get things back on track. My goals for the month are:

Walk the dogs for approx 1 hr 5/6 days a week (thats the easy one, they force me into it)
                Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water and cut down on suggary foods
                Take the supplements again!
                At least 2/3 alcohol free days a week
                Try to keep it to 4 drinks on the days I do drink
                Start listening to the cd's again

If I achieve all that by the end of the month I will be delighted with myself. Good luck everyone.

Rustop

Comment

Saturday, Sept. 2nd

Hi all,

I am still deciding whether mods is for me. I has four days of AF this last week but then last night had a horrible headache all day from a pinched nerve and decided to self medicate. I was already in a grumpy mood and it just made things worse. I proceeded to drink TWO bottles of wine over eight hours, got into a dumb argument with my always-happy-never-has-a-drink hubby, asked him for a separation because I was so pissed over nothing and am now hungover today. I am not trying to make excuses but I think if I would not have had that raging headache I might have not gone so overboard. The wine did not even taste good. I did realize this morning, however, that if I am going to do 3-4 days AF then I have no choice but to not drink more than 3-4 on the other nights because my tolerance is down and I refuse to have any more hangovers. So, I will try again today and will do 3-4 AF days next week. BTW, my husband did not take my request for a separation seriously. If he only knew the internal struggle I am dealing with. Thank God I have this board to turn to.................
                  I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me

Comment

Saturday, Sept. 2nd

Welcome Rustop and Lush:welcome:

I got my topa yesterday. I took 25mg yesterday and 25mg today. We're going to a party today, we'll see how that goes.

I feel a little spacey but not anything that's too hard to handle.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!:h
                    :h :h :h :h

Comment

Working...
                    X