Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

September 2nd - Happy Saturday!

Hi all mods,

Looks like a great group of very commited MODS here this month! YEAH!!

My note from the Universe on Thursday. I think we can take this message and apply it to our September mods.

Imagine it.
    Move towards it.
    Has to happen.

It always works.

I'd elaborate... if it were possible -
    The Universe

I did drink a lot of water yesterday. No exercise again but I am OK with that, when I feel better, I will get back to it. I had one drink last night.
    My dad may get to come home later today. My mom has run a low grade fever for 2 days now and has some stomach thing. I am still running high on the allergies. I think our systems react somehow to all the stresses by falling apart in some area. I am just happy I am not self medicating my way through this with alcohol.

In here trying to catch up today.

Hope you all have an excellent weekend!

Hugs and Love,
    Mary

PS: Will try to catch up with all of you individually later in the week. WELCOME Waves!

September 2nd - Happy Saturday!

Happy Saturday,
    I just had a lovely visit with my son..I haven't seen him in many months. Great to see him! He lives in Florida and works as an electrical engineer..he showed me where he'll be traveling soon with his job on google earth..have you seen that? Amazing..he'll be going to Alaska and then on to Moscow..wow!

I had one glass of wine last night and feeling good today. I'm 'piddling' around the house today and will take the dogs for a walk later today..looking forward to an easy going weekend.

I hope you all have a healthy happy holiday.

Namaste!
    dianne

Comment

Working...
    X