HI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HI

I am new to the program and am very excited. I cannot succeed in 12 step programs and have been drinking a 12 pack a day for over 5 years. I always had an excuse (teenage children problems, etc). I am very excited, hopeful and greatful that this support is available.

Thanks.

Patti

HI

:welcome: This is really a great program, I have been doing it since November and it has been the only thing that has ever worked for me. You will find a lot of support on this website too, everyone is very friendly. I was very unsure and anxious when I got started but just went ahead and ordered the book, CDs, supplements, and ordered the topa offshore and prayed for it to work. It gets better as it goes along. You gain strength and confidence day by day. Most everyone individualizes the pogram to meet their needs so you'll see what works for you and get feedback from people on the board. Good luck and let me know if you have any questions.

Comment

HI

Thanks

Thank you so much. Your support means alot.

Patti

Comment

HI

Welcome Patti, :welcome
        June is right this is a great program and everyone is very surportive. You are on the right track. If you have any questions just post a thread under general and you'll get a anwser.
        Take care
        Patti
        I guess we will have to work out the name thing :H
        Patti :happyheart:

Comment

HI

Welcome!

:welcome: Just read, learn and ask question when you are stuck!
          Good luck
          Shas
          Just keep on swmming, just keep on swimming!

Comment

Working...
          X