Baclofen in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baclofen in Canada

Has anyone successfully ordered Baclofen into Canada? I cannot seem to find an online supplier. Many thanks

Baclofen in Canada

Canada

Well now one has responded so guess no supplier/

Comment

Baclofen in Canada

Hi Murphy,

Sorry no one has replied to your post -- sometimes when the board is busy posts can get a bit lost.

Bumping it up to see if there is anyone out there who can help......... ANYONE??
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Baclofen in Canada

Many thanks I found a supplier Goldpharma and I did order. They are very expensive. I use to order Topa from Eshoprx but they do not supply Baclofen.

Comment

Baclofen in Canada

Murphy,

You might want to check out RiverPharmacy, too. They are based out of Canada, but their supply does come from India.

Good luck!!
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Baclofen in Canada

Murphy;671727 wrote: Many thanks I found a supplier Goldpharma and I did order. They are very expensive. I use to order Topa from Eshoprx but they do not supply Baclofen.
            I found that Goldpharma has pretty good prices relative to others (if you order enough pills). I've run comparisons for four online pharmacies here, though I don't know which of them ships to Canada (besides Goldpharma, thanks to you).
            Click here for info about ordering baclofen online.

Comment

Baclofen in Canada

River is based out of Canada but does not supply Canada. Go figure. In house does not deliver to Canada either. Goldpharm was $98 Canadian for 100 pills. Pretty pricey.
              But I am going to keep looking. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Baclofen in Canada

Murphy;672372 wrote: River is based out of Canada but does not supply Canada. Go figure. In house does not deliver to Canada either. Goldpharm was $98 Canadian for 100 pills. Pretty pricey.
                But I am going to keep looking. Thanks for the help.
                To put that in terms of USD $98 Canadian -> $90 US. The cost to the US is 42.16, including shipping and the prescription fee. Yes, I'd have to agree, Goldpharma is quite spendy there.

Was the $98 for everything, including prescription? What were the individual prices for pills, prescription, shipping?
                Click here for info about ordering baclofen online.

Comment

Baclofen in Canada

Baclofin

I am on Baclofin for horific mussle cramps all over my body. I have no problem getting this from my doctor. I am in British Columbia, Canada ... I hope this helps

Comment

Baclofen in Canada

Grampax,

Does the Baclofen help the cramps, Gramps?
                    Baclofen is old school and usually not prescribed for muscle cramps nowadays.
                    Hope it helps.

LL:l
                    The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

Baclofen in Canada

Hi there! I spent 6 months trying to order baclofen...I did manage to do it from Canada Drugs online. I tried it for a short time and gave up. I went to my family doctor with the Guardian article about Dr Arnesian and one of the medical trials. I tried low doses for a week with no results. I moved up to 12 a day...I was a bit tired and felt the effects. After 3 days the switch hit....I was working to 7pm and hadn't even thought about drinking. I fucked around with the dosage....took more 15 one night when I had been drinking and paid the price. I need to discipline myself better but it does everything you have heard. Good luck.

Comment

Baclofen in Canada

I forgot to mention that my doctor is a super nice guy....and supported me instantly. I was lucky.

Comment

Working...
                        X