Topa in Australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topa in Australia

Hi. I have noticed a few posts regarding where and how to get Topa in Australia so I thought I'd share my experience. I live in NSW and I got my Topa about a month ago (still haven't actually TAKEN it yet but that's another story). I went down to my local bulk billing medical centre for another matter and then as an aside told the doctor that I needed a new script for my migraine medication (I do get them occasionally) and that a friend who is a doctor mentioned that I should try Topamax. He was a bit suprised as it is usually prescribed for epileptics but after looking it up on the computer and talking to another doctor he said it was up to me and if I wanted it I could have it. I know it wasn't EXACTLY honest but at least I have it! Not sure of the cost but I know it was heaps cheaper than buying it on the net.
    Anyway, hope this might be of help.

Jude

Topa in Australia

Hi Jude

Thanks for the advice. I've been considering getting an appointment with my usual doctor, but I don't think she'll give me a script for Tapamax. Good idea to go to a bulk billing place. My only worry is not having the doctor's support if any side effects occur. I've been checking out the posts on the board for some time and no one really seems to talk about the side effects, and if they do, it appears they don't last for long. Have you been on the program? Keep in touch.

Rob

Comment

Working...
    X