Topa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Topa

Does anyone out there just take 25mg of the Topa? I just ordered it, am really nervous about taking it, but I think I could really use the extra help. The Kudzu is good, but I think I need a little more. Is the Topa effective if you take it as needed or do you really have to stick with a constant dosage of it. Also, does onyone know if the Topa from the inhouse pharmacy in the UK:nutso: if the 25mg tablets are the sprinkle caplets or not? What about coming off of it? At any point in this program do you ween off the Topa or is this a life time thing?

Thanks!

Topa

The smallest effective dose I have heard of anyone using is 50 mg. And whether you stay on it for life or eventually get off the drug will be a choice you make.... if at some point you feel you have the support network in place to handle the situation without the meds, you might decide to try going without. Probably after at least a year, though.

Someone else will have to answer your questions about the Inhouse Pharmacy.... I get mine through a local pharmacy here in the U.S.

Mike
    "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

Topa

Hi Shedot, just to answer your question about the Topa from the Inhouse Pharmacy, the Topa comes in tablet form, not sprinkle caplet form. My order did, anyway.

Comment

Topa

Hi Shedot
        I don't know if you have ordered your Topa yet, but I got mine from www.eshoprx.com it worked out a lot cheaper.

I started on 25mg because that is recommended for the 1st 1 -2 weeks and then increase to 50 mg and on and on incrementally if necessary,

I have stopped taking it now because planning on conceiving - and can be harmful.
        Just thought this might be helpful

Liz
        xxxxx
        ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Topa

hey - bambs new pix?

Comment

Topa

Liz,

This is helpful - thank you. Did you have a script from your doc, or did they issue one for you? If you don't mind my asking.

Comment

Topa

shedot

Only just read your last post

No you don't need a prescription.

Love
              liz
              xxxx
              ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Topa

Shedot

I visted the www.esphoprx.com site and they are from India. I saw a program a few months back about how alot of meds coming from Inida have been tested and have actually been made of the chaulk that is used to manufacture wall paint. I to am looking for a reputable no-prescription site. Please let me know if you find anything. I will keep posting on my findings.
                Every man has the right to tend to his garden.

Comment

Topa

shedot wrote: Does anyone out there just take 25mg of the Topa? I just ordered it, am really nervous about taking it, but I think I could really use the extra help. The Kudzu is good, but I think I need a little more. Is the Topa effective if you take it as needed or do you really have to stick with a constant dosage of it. Also, does onyone know if the Topa from the inhouse pharmacy in the UK:nutso: if the 25mg tablets are the sprinkle caplets or not? What about coming off of it? At any point in this program do you ween off the Topa or is this a life time thing?

Thanks!
                  I'm sorry I know this won't be helpful to you but I ordered mine from medsmex.com and it took longer than 4 weeks to get here. Got 2 bottles of 25 mg. and they have been sitting in my drawer because I am a little afraid of starting to take it and then what happens if I stop. If I order more will they be held up at customs? Are they cracking down on the shipping of meds? I have all other aspects of the program and do notice a decrease in my drinking. I enjoy the hypno cd's and reading the posts from you all. So if I'm making progress then I won't try the medical community, but if I need to see doctors then of course I will.
                  The more we appreciate life, the more life appreciates and bestows us with more goodness.

Comment

Topa

cookingqueen wrote: I visted the www.esphoprx.com site and they are from India. I saw a program a few months back about how alot of meds coming from Inida have been tested and have actually been made of the chaulk that is used to manufacture wall paint. I to am looking for a reputable no-prescription site. Please let me know if you find anything. I will keep posting on my findings.
                    cookingqueen,

I just ordered from there. I hope it's not chalk:upset:

Bambs, I know you have experience with this company. Can you give us some insight?

It certainly was a lot cheaper than where I had ordered it from before....maybe that's why. Now I am worried.
                    :h :h :h :h

Comment

Topa

I have ordered twice from them and it was great. the Topa was in sealed blister aluminuim pack Very cheap too. I am awaiting my 3rd shipment

Comment

Topa

shedot wrote: Does anyone out there just take 25mg of the Topa? I just ordered it, am really nervous about taking it, but I think I could really use the extra help. The Kudzu is good, but I think I need a little more. Is the Topa effective if you take it as needed or do you really have to stick with a constant dosage of it. Also, does onyone know if the Topa from the inhouse pharmacy in the UK:nutso: if the 25mg tablets are the sprinkle caplets or not? What about coming off of it? At any point in this program do you ween off the Topa or is this a life time thing?

Thanks!
                        Shedot,

Yes, you have to titrate down off the medication just like you titrate up to the dose you stop at.

I have ordered from inhouse pharmacy. They are pills that are delivered right to your mailbox. I had a very good experience with them. I got my medication in about a week.

But I ordered it from esphoprx this time because it was about half the cost.
                        :h :h :h :h

Comment

Topa

Imagine

Sorry to worry you..I may have found a good site. Will advise when I receive it. What's cheap???
                          Every man has the right to tend to his garden.

Comment

Working...
                          X