Fit Flops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fit Flops

I read about these in an in-flight mag the other week and was quite interested... I finally found a pair in the local health shop with a whooping price tag attached of R799!!! Bloody hell they had better give me a rear end like Cameron Diaz for that price -- has anyone tried them??

FITFLOP – The Official Site
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Fit Flops

Not heard of those Deebs.
    I wonder if they are anything like these MBT shoes? I have been tempted to try them, just need to bite the bullet and find the dough...
    MBT - MBT Shoes - Home of the Anti shoe
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Fit Flops

Hmm, MBT shoes are much nicer looking than the fit-flops... the style of FitFlops that SA has chosen to bring out are just terrible -- The FitFlop - Styles
      Are they pricey Starts?
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Fit Flops

2 cents coming right up!!

Most people have a spinal and or structural idiosyncrasy. These types of shoes designed to "X" may actually cause discomfort or aggravation of a structural imbalance and muscular compensation. Before buying a high dollar shoe that is quite different from your natural stance or stride, I'd think on it.

DeeBee, Love LOVE the glasses!
        sigpic
        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Fit Flops

Oh brill!! I'm so pleased you added your 2 cents Greenie. I was diagnosied with scoliosis when I was a teenager but have never really had any pain from it except when I sleep in an awkward position.

I believe that the FitFlops are only to be worn for a short amount of time each day until you become used to them -- a bit like exercising I'm told.

I think I'll ponder it a bit more.

LOL I freaked Wavey out with my glasses so I took them off!!

Comment

Fit Flops

DeeBee;676265 wrote: I believe that the FitFlops are only to be worn for a short amount of time each day until you become used to them
            That's what they say about stillettos! :H
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Fit Flops

I have the MBT but do not wear because they hurt my heels. I went back to the store for a proper fitting and got the tongue pads but they did not do the trick. They are ugly but I would wear them for walks if they fit properly. They even have orange and hot pink now!

Comment

Fit Flops

I think the fit flops are a scam just like mbt shoes and the rest. All you have to do is walk to feel better and lose weight. Just marketing hype, in my opinion.

Comment

Fit Flops

Forget all this stuff about how it affects your back. Dee bee, let me know if they give you a Cameron Diaz BUTT. THAT'S what I want to KNOW!!! It might be worth a life time of blistered feet and a bad back to have a Cameron Diaz Butt.....

DG
                  Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                  Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Fit Flops

Hi I am a Fit Flop wearer & I love them!! My husband is a physio and endorses them highly but I am yet to get a Cameron Diaz bum although its not bad lol I would shop around for prices in the UK they average at about ?36.00 lots of funky styles for all tastes!
                    Good friends are like stars you may not always see them but you know they are there

Comment

Fit Flops

Had a quick chat with hubby thought I would let you know he says that Fit Flops will not benefit you if your scoliosis is caused because of a leg length discrepancy but they may help if it is caused by a muscular imbalance. Unfortunately this advice means nothing to me but hopefully makes some sense to you:h
                      Good friends are like stars you may not always see them but you know they are there

Comment

Fit Flops

They do boots now to for winter - very tempting as its getting a bit miserable in the UK. I would wear them all day if they give me the Cameron Diaz bum FITFLOP - The Official Site ? Our range

Comment

Fit Flops

Differences

I was wondering if anyone can explain any differences between the fitflop and mbt shoe? I can't decide which to buy. Thanks

Comment

Fit Flops

i wear the fitflops all summer they are so comfortable i wear the boots all winter but i DONT have a bum like cameron, the mbt shoes are more exaggerated and quite hard to walk in again i dont think they have done anything to my bum but i did buy a pair of proper walking boots on the same principle and theta re sooo comfortable too, in the uk love those shoes website has lots on offer,

Comment

Fit Flops

how interesting. are they unstable to the point of being dangerous if you run/jog on them?
                              nosce te ipsum
                              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                              X