Librium experience anyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone, I start a home detox on monday using Librium, starting with high doses then tapering off ........

Can anyone tell me how this drug makes you feel???? It wont stop me taking it but I am just wondering what to expect????

Thanks in advance........BB xx
    sigpicXXX

Hi Betty,

I have done this several times. The drug itself shouldn't make you feel any different or have any side effects, it just takes away the worst of the withdrawal eg you should find you are less anxious and shaky. Withdrawal still not pleasant, but bearable.

Some people who have taken it not in withdrawal have told me it has made them very sleepy, but I have never expereinced this.

Best of luck!
    Kim
    Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Thanks Kim .........xxx
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Hey there Boopster!! (So glad to see you back :l:l)

I have taken Librium for home detox. It made me feel a little loopy but nothing too bad. The first day is the worst, but then it is also the first day of detox so you would feel horrible anyways.

It gets better and better as the days go by.

Most importantly, Betty, is you will not be in danger of seizures due to withdrawal. That is why you must take the Librium.

Good luck and please keep us posted on this.

You have a lot of friends here rooting for you.

Love,
        Cindi
        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Thanks Cindi ........... I really must meet you in person one day .......... you are the best ......

Love & Hugs ........... BB xxxxxx
          sigpicXXX

Comment

Hi Betty, good to see you again! I don't know anything about librium, but am wishing you the best.

Comment

Thank you Louise ..........xxxxx
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
              X