X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday, September 7th

Good morning all MODS!

Universe:

The trick, is remembering that at all times far more is happening on your behalf than your physical senses will ever reveal.

Like right now.

Because you rock,
    The Universe

It is so nice to see all of you on the mods board. I know we can do this by being supportive and helpful with each other.

I have a trade booth this afternoon so gotta run for the day.

AF last night but could not go to sleep, I am just wound a bit too tight. time to pull those CDs back out in an evening and stay home and relax.

Hugs and Love to all you wonderful ladies, Have a beautiful Thursday!
    Mary

Thursday, September 7th

good day!

Finally logging on before 6 or so! Hope all is well in modsville!! Mary Good luck w/ your trade show, those can be alot of work!

Am having a good day, we are supposed to have a welcome party for 2 new docs who just joined the practice, don't know how that will go, as I want to stay AF and go to the gym afterwards......hard w/ the temptation, but I will try! I left Jen's diary at home, wanted to bring it to work to copy and put into a notebook and start working on the "why and how and whens" of this whole thing.......have to wait til tomorrow!

Just hope I make it to the gym, that will help me stay AF, I am planning on just asking for a diet coke and leaving gracefully (if that is possible), lots of triggers here (people-wise)

Pray for me and I'll post when it is all over,

Thanks,

Lots of hugs and love,

Mary Anne:l :h

Comment

Working...
    X