What a curious thing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a curious thing...

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooo!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

See that??? A gap forms in the letters even though I don't put a space in.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

What a curious thing...

Yes, I am bored.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

What a curious thing...

Time for me to go and make a brew.

Comment

What a curious thing...

Weird innit?

Comment

What a curious thing...

You two have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much time on your hands.

:H:H

Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

What a curious thing...

Trying to fill time seeing as I work in marketing - I have no marketing budget and the sales manager has been told not to make any sales.

Comment

Working...
            X