Geeks and Nerds only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geeks and Nerds only

ok, it had to happen.... we have a place to be our socially unpalatable selves

to start off...... how about your fav iPhone Apps?

you HAVE to try this one. it will blow your freaking mind:

website for info

RjDj: A mind twisting hearing sensation

I think this is as close to electronic drugs as I've seen.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Geeks and Nerds only

I have found Nirvana for us geeks and nerds. behold:

Gizmag Emerging Technology Magazine
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Geeks and Nerds only

Determinator;729334 wrote: I have found Nirvana for us geeks and nerds. behold: Gizmag Emerging Technology Magazine
      love it ! London buses have short stop starts so the new gizmo for the engines is great. If they are putting the helix wind turbines in Nigeria they better get the money upfront. And wow all those antique tv's ! My kind of viewing heaven - would definitely be "heavenly" !! LoL
      ?We are one another's angels?
      Sober since 29/04/2007

Comment

Geeks and Nerds only

Determinator;729334 wrote: I have found Nirvana for us geeks and nerds. behold:

Gizmag Emerging Technology Magazine
        Wow! I love that Gizmag. I don't indulge that much but I woudl if I could. And my software engineer son will just love this!!

Thx Dete. Looks like I am following you around.

Hey...what do you think of a science fiction thread? Can one of the guys start it? If so, I will have to say "You had me at hello!" :H

Comment

Geeks and Nerds only

all I can say is.... wow!

Genius Invents Mind-blowing Technology Sure to Revolutionize the Way You Live
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Geeks and Nerds only

Oh good. There is somewhere on here that doesn't involve cheesecake recipes.
            "It's a scientific fact that if you stay in California you lose one point of your IQ every year."

Comment

Geeks and Nerds only

Dete,

All I can say to Genius Invents Mind-blowing Technology Sure to Revolutionize the Way You Live is also WOW!

And I am blown away. And this is better than the Non-PC thread! And thank you for introducing me to TED.

Do you remember that movie..Tom Cruise ..Minority Report...he used that technology!! How did Spielberg, et al, know about that technology??? How?

Comment

Geeks and Nerds only

LOL! Coolest thread ever! Look who has posted so far? One Non-PC & two PC's who believe they are Non-PC's. LO_fuckin'_L...
                sorry..sick sense of humor..let us carry on..all Geeks & Nerds please join!!!!

Comment

Geeks and Nerds only

Android, WM, RIM, or Apple? My vote is on Android. Google is going after Apple's blood.

EDIT: ShopSavvy is the best app! It is a barcode scanner and you can scan a barcode and determine where you can get the best price based on google maps in your immediate vicinity or on the net. And then you can get customer reviews on the item. VERY useful app!

Comment

Geeks and Nerds only

The iPhone gets attachable breathalyzer | iPhone Buzz

Comment

Geeks and Nerds only

omg on the breathalyzer...

need to ck out ShopSavvy...hope I don't drool..cause can't afford right now...

fascinated with SciFi writers...& how they channel this stuff???? thoughts?

Comment

Geeks and Nerds only

I love the google app on iphone. it's voice recognition is amazing. very useful app for me.
                        nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Geeks and Nerds only

Determinator;775027 wrote: I love the google app on iphone. it's voice recognition is amazing. very useful app for me.
                          Someone shold bring out a Drunk Voice Recognition app. Would have helped me in the past....
                          "It's a scientific fact that if you stay in California you lose one point of your IQ every year."

Comment

Geeks and Nerds only

this is the closest thing to date that I've found. not really very high tech but could be useful:

The iPhone Gets A New Weapon In The War On Drunk Dials
                            nosce te ipsum
                            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Geeks and Nerds only

Determinator;775037 wrote: this is the closest thing to date that I've found. not really very high tech but could be useful:

The iPhone Gets A New Weapon In The War On Drunk Dials
                              Oh the times I wish I'd had that.

Comment

Working...
                              X