Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mojo's ride

alright guys here it is.
    june first-life is grand hanging in the garage with hubby drinking to much knowing but functional. life is good new car just got a house and have two really good jobs.
    june second-find out hubby has a warrant out for his arrestet for violating probation (which he is not on) call to find out what to do about it nothing must turn himself in to get it fixed. no prob we had steaks on the bbq drop him off at jail see you in a few days honey i love you.the right thing to do just get it fixed so we are not being stalked.
    june third-hubby calls from jail they will not let me out i have to wait for a court date may be weeks. drinking begins.
    later that same day-honey immigration just got ahold of me and they are gonna deport me can you fix this?panic now i dont know what to do. drinking contunes.

this is how the crap begins for this episode of the 3 and a half months of drinking like and idiot.i have done this before but never lasted this long. they tried to put hubby in jail for a year for something he didnt do.i fixed that but immigration already had him.if they had not put this false warrant becasue someone didnt do the paperwork right this would have never happened. mad going out of my mind. hubby has not been in england for 13 years.his visa was expired we knew it but 5k for a lawyer was just to much for us to come up with. so we where jsut trying to get it together. so he sat in jail for a month,only for the judge to tell him he was sorry but since immigration already had him they could do nothing.meanwhile drinking gets worse for me.
    then immigration picks him up and he is missing for 4th of july weekend no idea where he is. drinking the whole weekend on the phone cant find him anywhere.finnaly on the 6th i find him so from june 29 till july 6th he is just missing. more drinking.
    finnaly find him in miami and these jerk offs wont answer there phone or give me any info.what is happening dont know cant find out drinking continues.any way you are getting the picture.
    aug 9th-im sure you all remember this day when the airport in london was being shut down. quess whos plane landed that day thats right hubbies was drunk for three days panic is just crazy.left at an airport with nothing but a carryon bag in the middle of a terror alert.
    now he is doing much better but i cant get out of my funk. this site has helped me a great bit but a long long way to go.posted this becasue so many get confused about what happened to my hubby.
    this is really abut me and my problem but it neded to be told so that all could understand what has happened. been drinking for a long time but this time it really has a hold on me.i really just want to get a grip before i move to england in a few months and my hubby doesnt get a drunken wife to deal with in a time that we can just start over anew. not many people get this chance and i dont want to mess it up. so all thought are welcome.and thank you for taking the time to read this.

:durn:

mojo's ride

Hiya Mojo,
    I didn't realise this had all happened so recently. i know that your husband had been deported, But, for crying out loud, they have treated him like he is a terrorist or something. And I can only imagine ( on a small scale ) the panic you felt when he arrived at London Airport ( not sure whether it was Gatwick or Heathrow ) . There was a shut down on 7/7 - the day when the London Underground was bombed, my husband was working on a Hotel, not yards from Kings Cross Station. But I got through to him... But for you... your boy is on the other side of the world. What a nightmare, especially after the lead up to this event - i'e him being jailed - and for what exactly?

It makes my blood boil.

Why in God's name should he be put in jail for a non-existent crime. In England - no-one gets put in jail for being here illegally.

Mupps, does he not get a green card for marrying an American Citizen? You don't have to ansa that if I am being too intrusive.
    But listen babes... You have been through a right sh*t of a time, and I understand how you feel about worrying about telling him about your drinking when you come over here, but you don't need to tell him about it - at least not all of it... It's bloody understandable under the circumstances. I bet he's been doing the same.
    I'm so glad that you have shared this because it gives a proper insight into how you are feeling and just how CRAP immigration laws are, and how we can all help - just like people helped me on my slip-up day yesterday - and my wham bammer of a slip up a few weeks ago.... but everyone is still here for me - I've gone all tearful now for you chix.
    But what astounds me is how immigration parameters differ from country to country . We let every Alien and his dog into England - if you're from the Planet Zog - then - you're in !!!
    I am not racist in any way AT ALL, but I think that a lot of troubles over here are caused by English people who are annoyed that people decide to saunter into England, sit on their bottoms, and claim state benefits, for which we work and pay taxes for - there are SO MANY racist related riots here at the moment. It's very disturbing .
    Anyway - I'm not politically minded, I just wanted to point out how ridiculous Mojo and her husband's situation is.
    Do you just need to tie up loose ends your end there before you can come over? I think the sooner the better... You will blossom again when you're with your baby. !!! :heart:

P.s Got your e-mail addr.
    prob chatterbox laters on chat ( i don't half state the obvious don't I ! )

I am thinking of you , and hope that you can be here soon. :l

XXXXXXX
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

mojo's ride

bambs it was to late to fix it once they had him he never saw an immigration judge or anything they just locked him up till they could get him a ticket and made sure he wasnt wanted for any crimes anywhere else in the world.i can come there for 6 mos on my passport then i have to leave again to get my spousal visa. i hope to make it there maybe in dec but igotta get my butt out of the house for more than a few days a week and it is just really hard ot face the world right now.i see all of the illeagals in fl running amuck and i get upset. hubby worked his but off while he was here and they didnt even bother to look at that. not really the place to be talking about that but it is the cause of most of my drinking right now.thanks for understanding.

Comment

mojo's ride

WOW I just read your original post. I can tell you what helps me. I want to help you. I am not very computer literate. I hope this gets to you. I also hope I get your message back. (there are so many threads) I'm a Dr's wife and I know some Lawyer's and Judges and lots of people.

Comment

mojo's ride

My God Mojo! I can't even imagine how pissed you must be! I would be BALISTIC!! You're in my thoughts & prayers Sweetie!:l ...Judie
          The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

mojo's ride

It's not on Mojo, your both being treated like criminals...I hope you both find happiness as soon as possible wherever you settle down...
            I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
            One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

mojo's ride

All that I can say is that I am sooooo sorry, Mojo! It is so unfair how your hubs is being treated! What a dreadful situation. Thank you for sharing it all with us. I can't imagine having to deal with what you are going through! Hang tight, love!

Kathy
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
              X