Did you hear this story?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you hear this story?

Did you hear that story about the lady in New York? She was driving with her two kids, age 2 and 5, and her three nieces in a minivan, when she went the wrong way on the expressway killing everyone except the son. She also killed the three men she hit head on in the collision.

At first, they did not think it was alcohol related because she was a high up executive and her family and friends said she did not drink, or at least drink much. The lady who saw her leave that day said she was not drinking. A few days later the police sifted through the wreckage and found an Absolute bottle. An autopsey confirmed her blood alcohol level at almost 0.2 Everyone was stunned that she was drunk driving. It makes you think how good some people can be at covering this disease up. Horrible Horrible story. My friend says its a good thing she died, she killed her daughter, and three of her brothers children. Can you imagine.

Please dont drink and drive, myself included!
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Did you hear this story?

Opps, sorry I meant to post this in StartingOut, but I guess here is Ok. Im not trying to be a bummer, I think we just all need to be reminded of this, myself included.

Comment

Did you hear this story?

That truly is horrific. If it was me, I would rather die too I think....
      A stark lesson to us all....
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Did you hear this story?

I've been following that story on the news. It's incredibly tragic all around.

Somehow though I didn't find it very surprising that she could drink so much and hide it so well. I've been doing the same thing to my husband (although he knows now!!), friends and co-workers for years--and I know I'm not alone.

Comment

Did you hear this story?

You know Anna is right. I have hidden my alcohol abuse from everyone too! Although it is easier for me, as my family all live far away, and the few friends I have here dont know or they sadly, dont really care!

Comment

Working...
          X