Sunday Sept. 19th.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gabby..........I can't stay awake this late...........where are you????????WE GET UP AT 4 AM..........HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

NANCY & BELLE.....:l
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

OK.....IT'S THE 10TH

HI ALL ABSVILLE......... IT IS THE 10TH..........

iT IS GOOD HERE..........
    I HOPE YOU ARE ALL OK....... JUST WHERE IS GABBY WHEN YOU NEED HER?????? I'M SURE HER KIDS HAVE TAKEN OVER THE COMPUTER!
    MORE LATER...........

NANCY & BELLE:l

Comment

Wait!! Nancy, I am not ready for it to be Sunday. It is much too soon to be Sunday - horrors, so much cleaning to do. If I go to bed will it make it not Sunday for a few hours? Please? The mayor has lots of power, doesn't she? If the mayor cannot make it happen, what about belle?

Guess I should go, since I must be up at 5.

Nighty night and thanks for starting thread,

Pansy

Comment

Happy Sunday!

Hey Nancy,

If you get up at 4 am, you can start the post then!!! It's just that MOST OF US DON'T!!! Except our buddies over in the UK. We won't even discuss our friends in OZ who live in a whole different DAY than we do!:H If you get up at 4 am, you can start your posts whenever feels comfy for you! After all, YOU'RE THE MAYOR!!!

:h :l
        Kathy
        AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

whats goin on here?
          Gabby :flower:

Comment

lol, I was just gettin ready to start sunday but you guys are so cute when you panic I think I'd rather watch and get a chuckle. Ohhh....its ok now guys.
            I love you guys, your so funny.
            Ok....Here's what I emailed to Nancy. She was gonna have a turn this week but the wedding and all I said I would help but wanted a co mayor cuz the weekends is really hard for me cuz its when I work. I go till 9:30 at night and dont get right on when I get home. Tonite I didnt come straight home either. (no I didnt drink nor do I have a boyfriend!) Anyway if I do M-Th and can someone do F-S? like for the next few weeks?

Sunday is offically started except is says its the 19th. gabbs
            Gabby :flower:

Comment

Hey gang,

It's still Saturday night here in Alaska but I thought I'd go ahead and jump into the Sunday discussion.

Last night -- Friday night -- I blew it. Drank. Vodka. Same old routine. I wish I had stuck to my plan of going to the AA meeting. But instead, I stopped on the way home from work to "pick up a few things" -- and one of the things I picked up was a bottle. So needless to say I'm feeling a bit blue today. :boohoo:

However, I know it's not the end of the world. I'm going to redouble my efforts and hopefully make it through the rest of September AF. And if I am successful in that I will have only had one drinking night in the whole month. Much better than July or August!

Looking forward to feeling better on Sunday than I have on Saturday....
              "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

Happy Sunday Everyone !!!!

And Happy 2nd Wedding Anniversary to Lee and Myself ( the poor love has had to put up with me all this time !!! ) We are going for a lovely 3 course carvery meal later at a posh Hotel - Yum Yum Bit worried tho , because haven't 'out' for a meal and not had wine.... aaarrrggghhh - water just isn' going to cut the mustard. Maybe just one ickle glass mixed with LOTS of lemonade? just so I don't feel like a leper... - oh well I'll see how I feel and whether I've got the guts to go without !!

I was on here until 4 this morning and I think I've broken Mojomuppets computer because she was trying to sign in to a MSN messenger account - and I think it's broken her puter - ooooops - sorry Mupps XXXX

Mike, don't worry too much about your Vodka, - You forgot to put your seatbelt on didn't you !!!!! .....- hell, I'm the last one to talk about slip ups, or maybe I am , because I slip up that much you would think my shoes were made of ice. You are always such an incentive on here for me, and full of wise words. So what - 1 night... today is another day.. I'll be thinking of you. X

Still am a bit confused about who is mayor here now, so tippin my hat still to Gabbs, or should it be Kathy, or Nancy or maybe Baby Belle.? Think Millie and Daisy would love Belle being mayor - installing a few doggie rules around here !!! Chewing of shoes, furniture or bra's left on the floor - completely allowed. - the odd tinkle on the carpet gets a little treat instead of a telling off and put in the 'naughtygarden' for 20 mins in solitary confinement' thing like that.... hee heee :H Think they'd love it.

Anyway gotta scoot now Hi to everyone here who's not posted yet - and to Macks daughter.

You're all birthday'd out mate !!!!

Pop in later to see you all

Love and hugs

Liz

XXXXXX
                ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

just as an add on to Lou's worrying posts last night.

You aren't REALLY lying about where you live...because you have said that you live between here and your Nan's .
                  As I said to you last night - for me to get IVF treatment - I am still registered at my parents address on the Wirral, and say I live between there and here in Warrington So I'm little white lying too ) because otherwise, I would have had to go back down to the bottom of the waiting list - after 8 years - for Warrington hosptital...
                  It's all red tape anyway - because I'm being treated at Liverpool Women's hospital, where both Chester and Warrington send their patients for fertility treatment anyway So its a load of all BULL.

This is the best place for treatment in our area, and if you have to say that you live in Warrington and give my address - then ,, so be it... It doesn't matter does it...? That is the least of your worries. Youhave an appointment on tuesday, which is really quick, and it's the first step to getting you sorted hun. If you hadn't said you live in the Warrington area they wouldn't have seen you - so an ickle fib doesn't matter - it's doing nobody any harm - just doing good for you. I just know you are worried about it - but there is no need chix .

You know that everyone here is concerned about you, and by hook or by crook, we'll bloody DO IT lady !!! :heart:

I'll speak to you later and see how you are. And Don't worry... Everyone is behind you 100% every step of the way XXXX

- i should have posted this on PM but it wouldn't go
                  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Sunday Sept. 10th

Yes , It is the 10th..............I knew that!!!!!!! Did I tell you guys that typing was not my best subject in school? And the 9 is right next to the 0.

OK......the mayor is still Gabby.......except on weekends....Friday-Sunday........
                    Do you think we can hold it together on weekends? You guys have gotten great about posting and sharing.
                    Besides if I'm mayor, the prizes would be something like getting to milk the cows or slop the hogs!:H
                    Gabby , my friend that was mayor of this small town near us only rode around in a red convertible waving at people....I want HER job!

Mike......sorry about your slip.......why did that happen? I think Bambs said that she was going to list the things that make her want to drink. Good idea. Was thinking about going to AA a trigger?

Lou....hope you feel better today. Do something nice for yourself and keep that appointment on Tuesday.

I'm going to visit the "New Life" church on Main Street in Abbsville today. I heard a rumor that our very own Susan will be speaking there. Will share what she has to say later in the day! I always take notes in church!

I'm going back to bed........it's still dark!

Nancy & Belle:l

Comment

happy anniversary bambino. i was trying to get here before you posted to tell you that but you do have a five hour jump on me really not fair.i know have stupid msn but it is speaking to me about things i dont understand .kinda like haveing my own personal alien i would just like to thank you for that LOL.sorry to invade your absville but you dont seem to have any police so i think ill make it out ok. do you have a firehouse? just a thought.

Comment

Hello Absville, my how busy it was all night, it must have been crazy with all of the Saturday through Sunday posting.

Thanks to everyone for the advice on the daughter situation. I'm glad it's resolved though because she is a major trigger for me, as was my long-distance bf, but I think the mind training that I'm doing on myself is working, at least on my response to him first, then I'll work on my response to her. She already drinks very rarely but is definitely a binge drinker when she does drink, so I'll have to try to help her see where that leads and how much wasted money it is.

Mike, you had the vodka and you feel lousy now, but you've already decided to go abs again for a while, so don't worry about. Just learn again and keep trying. You'll get there.

Macks, you're always welcome to jump into any conversation. I noticed that you guys had a new long-time abbers, xtexan, join your group so I hope he fits well with the guys. It can sometimes be estrogen central here.

Going to see about redecorating or cleaning today because some of my walls are bare, so I'll type you all later. Everyone have a great day.

Comment

Right...I'll do the copy and pasting...Sorry
                          I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                          One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

I'm confused now and belive me thats not hard to do.
                            Anyway HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LIZ & LEE...The meal today sounds great....Gonna Be a Massive trigger as you know...I hope you dont drink but whatever you do i hope you have a brilliant day. Looking forward to hearing how it went.
                            Mike, try not to worry too much, its just a glich in the long run,you still sound determined and confident,which is good, what did you learn from it?
                            Lou i hope your a bit more optamistic this morning, there are people who can help you,its just finding them thats the hard part. I think i just read somewhere you got an appointment on Tuesday. I really hope they can help...I think you are long overdue some...For your sake and your familys.
                            Pansy,i'm glad your enjoying work at the moment, and yes Kai did sleep in his costume. By the time hes finished with it i think we're gonna have to peal it off his back.
                            Kathy, you know everything...Good advice is your special gift,i'm so glad we all have you to help us through this...I would love to teach you how to fish. I'll meet you on the lake behind my Tack shop about 6ish....I'll bring the tackle...you bring the sandwiches..
                            Nancy & Gabby....Team Mayor ....I still havnt a clue whats going on, but i'll get the idea eventually..
                            I know i've left loads of people out but Cloe is dying to go to the shops...
                            I'll be back on later....Have a relaxing Sunday everyone....Speak to you soon....Love Macks:l

Comment

Good morning Absville,
                              So ya found a big 'ol money tree for Cloe Macks? Have fun shopping! My 3 boys are simple. The oldest never changes his t shirt and shorts (seriously!)..sleeps in them too. And the other 2 could care less if they wear a fluorescent green t with red shorts. I think they each own one pair of pants each! Hope your daughter has a great birthday!! 11 is a fun age.
                              Working at the hospital today. Everyone came in the days after Labor Day and delivered their babies. Should be a busy day!
                              Mike, sorry for your slip, but so proud you came right back this time! The town wouldn't be the same without you!!
                              Happy Anniversary Bambs and Lee! Hope you have a day filled with love!
                              Better go get ready...talk to you later! Gina

Comment

Working...
                              X