• Show
Clear All

sunday Sept. 10th

There.......thats better!:H
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

sunday Sept. 10th

I'm confused now!

I'm confused now and belive me thats not hard to do. I don't know where to post now....Bambs has done some posts on the other one....Right gonna start here because i think it will be less confusing for everyone else tonight...When its their morning....AAHHHH.
    I think you can copy and paste your posts on this one Bubba.
    Anyway HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LIZ & LEE...The meal today sounds great....Gonna Be a Massive trigger as you know...I hope you dont drink but whatever you do i hope you have a brilliant day. Looking forward to hearing how it went.
    Mike, try not to worry too much, its just a glich in the long run,you still sound determined and confident,which is good, what did you learn from it?
    Lou i hope your a bit more optamistic this morning, there are people who can help you,its just finding them thats the hard part. I think i just read somewhere you got an appointment on Tuesday. I really hope they can help...I think you are long overdue some...For your sake and your familys.
    Patsy,i'm glad your enjoying work at the moment, and yes Kai did sleep in his costume. By the time hes finished with it i think we're gonna have to peal it off his back.
    Kathy, you know everything...Good advice is your special gift,i'm so glad we all have you to help us through this...I would love to teach you how to fish. I'll meet you on the lake behind my Tack shop about 6ish....I'll bring the tackle...you bring the sandwiches..
    Nancy & Gabby....Team Mayor ....I still havnt a clue whats going on, but i'll get the idea eventually..
    I know i've left loads of people out but Cloe is dying to go to the shops...
    I'll be back on later....Have a relaxing Sunday everyone....Speak to you soon....Love Macks:l
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Working...
    X