hangover on topa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hangover on topa

I've been doing great on topa for 6 weeks, on 75 mg a day,I don't feel any need to increase just want to moderate my drinking.It has made such a difference in my drinking,this whole program but the topa since I first started it.I'm satisfied with 1-2 drinks at a time.mostly one which is a miracle but I did have 3 drinks last night and woke up with a terrible headache.Seems my tolerance is totally not there. I never use to get a hangover.I'd appreciate hearing about this from other people .does it keep continuing to getting worse the effects the longer you're on it?? thanks,Mare

hangover on topa

Hey Mare, noticed your similar comments on other threads. Like you, I rarely ever get a hangover and would be concerned with topa if it generated them - although if it's truly only 12+ weeks you need to take topa, it should be tolerable, right? Did you ever try the program w/out the topa?

Comment

hangover on topa

Thanks for the reply,never tried program without it,I really planned on taking it longer,I have found it so helpful but maybe your right, I guess I'll have to see. Or maybe one drink will really just be the limit.

Comment

hangover on topa

From what I've read, I'm expecting the results of the program to be setting the limits - looking for an automatically-lessened desire for the next drink. Hope I'm not missing it. Have ordered supps and hypno CDs and intend to try w/out topa first. Can let you know my result.

Comment

hangover on topa

Yep, topa helps you have terrible hangovers if you overindulge. Sounds like 3 drinks has become overindulgence! Watch it though, our bodies are pretty used to our abusing them. They will get used to 3 drinks if you keep on doing it, no matter how much topa you're taking.......
          AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

hangover on topa

Thanks, I guess I didn't think 3 drinks was that over indulgent compared to what I use to do but it is compared to what I've been doing in the last six weeks ,truly my life is better drinking less and I guess a hangover to remind me of that is ok.I will be careful was AF the very next night. thanks for all the imput. Mare

Comment

hangover on topa

mary8305 wrote: Thanks, I guess I didn't think 3 drinks was that over indulgent compared to what I use to do but it is compared to what I've been doing in the last six weeks ,truly my life is better drinking less and I guess a hangover to remind me of that is ok.I will be careful was AF the very next night. thanks for all the imput. Mare
              princess_PRINCES

Comment

Working...
              X