Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anything avail in Canada

Hi,

My health plan won't give me any meds. I am going to Canada in 2 weeks and wondering if there are any products available OTC there that would require a prescription in the US?:thanks:
    ~%~%~%~ :new:
    It's never too late to be what you could have been
    check out what I'm up to when I'm not drunk: http://mangosteenjewelry.etsy.com

anything avail in Canada

sorry Fernanda, but not really. You can actually do better with the online pharmacies than we can right now.
    Wally22:confusedmonkey::confusedmonkey::confusedmo nkey:
    If I don't want to brag but I can still wear the earings I wore in highschool
    November 2, 2012

Comment

anything avail in Canada

Welcome, Fernanda!!

My brain is turning it into Fernaaandoh from something, I can't remember what, but I hear it clear as a bell.

None of the meds we are discussing on here are available without a script in Canada, either.

Baclofen is fairly inexpensive, especially if you get a doctor's prescription for it, here in the U.S. It is available as a generic. Most health plans don't cover Naltrexone and Campral anyway. They are pricey but worth it if you are serious about saving your life.

Figure out how much you spend on booze a month and add in the health problems you WILL suffer because of drinking and then look at the cost of the meds. They tend to come out a whole lot cheaper.

If there is anyway you can get a doctor's prescription for whatever route you choose, I heartily recommend it. You can have adverse reactions to any medication and it would be helpful if you had a prescription for whatever you take so that you can be honest with your doctor if you do have a bad reaction.

Just my $0.02.

Lots of people here can't get a prescription and are doing whatever they need to do to work a program, though.

I hope you find Your Way Out.

Cindi
      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
      X