Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calendar

Okay, let's get a calendar going.

Gabby if you take Monday-Thursday until Mid October, I'll take Friday-Sunday on

Sept 15th-17th
    Sept 29th-Oct 1st
    Oct 13th-15th

I'll also be happy to sign on for a whole week after that, too.

Please everyone, chime in and take a turn. Please, someone sign up for the weekend of the 22nd-24th of September!!!

Love, Kathy

(Now Gabbs, if you can't read this, Hmmmmm. We're going to have to get a Dr. of Opthamology here in Absville!!!)
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Calendar

I'd offer the use of my glasses Gabbs - but they only have one arm- they keep falling off onto the keyboard, but that's pretty 'armless !!! ha ha :H

lee is watching Return of the Jedi on tv (yawn yawn) that's why I'm on MWO instead of sitting with my beloved - in case anyone was wondering.

Oooooooh --- I got married this time EXACTLY 2 years ago - how exciting - been looking at my pics, getting all nostalgic. Aaaahhhh :h
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Calendar

O.K. Kathy i'll do that weekend, and if anyone cant do it for any reason PM me and ill be your standby if you like...I'm up in the morning at the right time but as you can imagine getting 5 kids ready for school, feeding them and dropping them off dosnt leave me much time...but i can fill in for people and at weekends it isnt a problem....
      Return of the Jedi....What a film...
      So thats the weekend 22nd to 24th....ok
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Calendar

Macks!!!!

Wheres your little jumping devil guy got to...i liked him!!

Lou-Lou x x
        "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Calendar

Okay thats two people who have given me the thumbs down for my angel and devil......I'm switching back by popular demand to the jumpy devil dude.

Comment

Calendar

much better!

Yay thats better!!!! you just made me smile macks...i just love that little guy! your just not you without him!!

Lou-Lou x x x
            "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Calendar

Hiya Nancy Kathy & Gabby, am i getting this right that you have been getting up at 4am to start the days thread off?
              If it is 1. I cant belive your doing that...& B, I wouldn't mind if the days thread didn't start till after dinner here..& 4,If you did get up at that time that is above and beyond the call of duty....Thankyou..
              If i have got this completly wrong ignore me.......Love Macks

P.S. I cant speak for Bambs & Lou but i'm sure they'd feel the same way.

Comment

Calendar

Yep - completely with you macks

I've started today's today ( obviously! - I'm really good at stating the obvious ).

It's competely riduculous for Gabbs, Nanc,Katy or anyone to have to go that far.

i get up at around 7.30 anyway, and as Macks has about 5 thousand children to feed and get ready for school - I don't mind kicking off.
                ( ha ha that made me laugh then - because 'kicking off' can also mean start a fight in Uk too !!!! ) I mean start the daily thread.

And as you konw - I'm popping in and out here all day anyway. So yeah - that's fine.

I think anyone who gets here first, get just dive in.

What do you reckon?

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

Calendar

Katy? Who is Katy?

I meant Kathy - sorry hun xxxx

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

Calendar

OR -
                    second theory

as Macks said - don't mind wating until after lunch - just occured to me that maybe I was muscling in trying to steal the Mayors Gold chain there !!! hee hee

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

Calendar

Feel a bit embarrassed now.

i think the second theory is best.

Bambs aka Hydrogen

Comment

Calendar

My computer service has been been on the blink since the last thunder storm. Love thunder storms till it took my pc.
                        Anyway this all sounds confusing but maybe its cuz I gotta get my coffee. At least all I gotta know for me is M-TH nites for the next am's posts and if i need a fill in call mack. getting coffee now cuz i have catch up readin to do.
                        Gabby :flower:

Comment

Calendar

I just noticed RJ has some sorta spell check in your posts. thanks RJ

Comment

Calendar

maybe im nuts

Comment

Calendar

I'd actually start the thread the night before. If I'm not drinking, it's not hard. LOL!!! I'd just post around 11pm. That would set it up in time for you Brits to be able to scan it when you get up and have your cuppa!
                              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
                              X