Wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wondering

I am just wondering about how to ask for it from my doc/friend/previous coworker......... Talked to the nurse and explained my urgent need to get seen (don't feel I can go on like this much longer!!)....... Don't know what she told him........ Will try to just ask for it for my back pain, but prepared and taking articles of proof that baclofen works, one by a doc....... He knows I have anxiety problems, but not the al prob.........

Just looking for input , that is all, going to see him tomorrrow am at 9.

MS
    :rays:My happiness is my greatest gift to others:rays:eace:

Wondering

Cowgal,

I wish I had the answer. I tried once to talk with a doc who just didn't get it...or me. But at least I know I tried. So, I would suggest trying and I will pray for a different outcome for you.

If not, I would try getting baclofen overseas...off the internet. Maybe even tell them that if they don't prescribe it, that's what you'll do. AND...bring in some good back up info.......posts from here as well as other articles from the internet.

Your happiness is a gift! Best of everything!

Comment

Wondering

Cowgal, praying for the best for you. I agree with TakeHeart. Go armed with info and tell doc of intensions, with or without their support. I have been very open with my doc about and in Nov I asked him for a referral to a shrink so I could get Campral. He gave me the script because I talked to him about this site and was prepared with info and my wish list for supps. Sadly, I had to stop the Campral due to lack of appetite on it - I am underweight as it is. Also, please post about your appt. on Saturday. :wings:
      :l
      LTG AF January 13, 2011

Comment

Working...
      X