Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A thread for Lou-Lou

Hi Lou-Lou,

I just wanted to start a thread so that we could all send our best wishes and hopes for you as you get ready for your appointment tomorrow. I am holding a prayer in my heart that you get the attention and competent treatment that you deserve when you meet with the doctors.

Let this be your "greeting card" wishing you good luck, dear!

Love,

Kathy:h :l
    AF as of August 5th, 2012

A thread for Lou-Lou

Good luck Lou. Stay strong and face your fear so that it can loosen it's hold on you and you can get better and live the life that you are meant to live. It isn't easy, but fear is quite the coward when you stand up to it.:l

Comment

A thread for Lou-Lou

Hey Lou,
      I'm sending prayers and good thoughts your way this week.
      I pray that God will go ahead of you and prepare the docs and others to see and hear with knowing ears and eyes.
      Just look for His footprints(God) and step where He has stepped.

You are not the first nor will you be the last to ask for help.
      We have all had to humble ourselves in order to get the help we need. The very first step is to realize we need help. It was the first part of 2004 for me. It doesn't happen overnight. But it DOES happen......Promise!

Love ,
      Nancy & Belle:l
      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

A thread for Lou-Lou

Lou-Lou,

Just wanted to send you warm wishes and a virtual hug :l

Hang in there and you will do fine. We are all here for you.
        "Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance." -- Samuel Johnson (1709 - 1784)

Comment

A thread for Lou-Lou

Lou Lou, Wish I could be there with ya, but I know you'll do fine. Ya have the Good Lord and cute Bambs with ya. If you dont get your answers here then we'll keep goin till we do. Love ya sweetie and cant wait to hear back. gabbs
          Gabby :flower:

Comment

A thread for Lou-Lou

Thank you x

Thanks guys...i needed pushing an you have helped me so much with that..will let you all know how it goes

Love to you all

Lou-Lou x x x
            "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

A thread for Lou-Lou

Lou-Lou

Saying a prayer for you and hoping that you get the help you need so much. Glad Bambs will be there to be an advocate for you. Keep the faith - we are all pulling for you!

Jenn

Comment

A thread for Lou-Lou

Hiya Lou,
                Just want to let you know that we will all be thinking of you tommorow...You just gotta let everything out, write notes tonight if you have to, i know when your there it all seams to go so fast and before you know it your walking back out the door feeling dizzy and wondering what the hell just happened...Try and let them know everything and how much this is ruining your life........Good luck Lou.

Bambs you are an angel and a real friend to Lou AND us...
                Looking forward to hearing how you both get on....I'll keep my fingers crossed.....Love Macks:l
                I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
                One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

A thread for Lou-Lou

Lou.
                  I certainly will be thinking of you.You are a wonderful person and deserve to be healthy. I hope you can find a professional who is worthy enough to help you become the happy, healthy, whole person you deserve to be.
                  Janet

Comment

A thread for Lou-Lou

:l

Comment

A thread for Lou-Lou

Well... day started out at me knocking like a mad person at the wrong house... Tried to ring Lou but had insufficient funds - GREAT. Could not top up as as I hadn't registered my c/c and as it turns out was about 6 doors away from Lou - So found a public phone box and found out the right number of her house. Met her Nan - who is LOVELY.
                      And off we popped back to Warrington.

The assessment took about 2 hours, and Lou is going back on thursday, so, she has been assigned the the correct doctor who deals with the sypmtoms who has the experience to deal with Lou's symptoms specifically.

I won't speak about Lou's experience - That's up to Lou ( it's not my place to speak about it ) - But despite the reasons for our meeting today....I could not have wished for a better person to chortle with and to find as a soul mate/ friend, because it is a bit startling. Even face to face ( not looks wise )- but personality - I think we were seperated at birth - ( except Lou stayed in for 6 yrs longer than me - Lazy Noodle !!! Hee Hee.-

But anyway the upshot is that I am driving to Lou's on thursday, and she is going to drive on 'The Demonic Motorway' to Warrington with me as co-pilot.. :H

So I think I might phone the BBC to put out an alert for major congestion on the M53 OR M56 @ around 9 am on thurday. !!!

Just keeping you all updated ... and thank you all so much for support for Loudle The Noodle : )
                      Liz
                      xxxxx
                      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

A thread for Lou-Lou

:happy: wonderful news!

Comment

A thread for Lou-Lou

Bambs x

I know im prob supposed to do stuff like this om PM but i just really wanted you all to know how lovely Bambs (Liz) is. If it wasnt for her i would not have gone today and bless her she sat there for nearly 2 hours while i was being assesed and then we went for a lovely lunch. Im amazed at how similar we are and we were both so nervous bout meetin eachother...but as soon as we met we couldnt shut up!!! I really feel like i have found a true friend and a soul mate....just wanted to tell you all as i want you to know that im happy tonight.

Loves

Lou-Lou x x
                          "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

A thread for Lou-Lou

Now.....this here is good stuff! gonna go look for more stuff about this stuff on the other threads. gabbs
                            Gabby :flower:

Comment

A thread for Lou-Lou

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and AMEN!

This is the best news I've had all day!

You girls ROCK!!!!!!!!!

Nancy & Belle:l
                              "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Working...
                              X