rodeos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rodeos

Looking at a documentary last nite on rodeo,s.Some tough cookies there,they were bareback riding,riding bulls,calf roping,and of course horses.This was all happening in nevada and montana,They were real cowboys and there were no second chances,on you got and await you go.one of the cowboys said it was like an addiction.maybe we should have a cowboy thread hereAnyway i want to be a cowboyBorn to Buck

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
    I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

rodeos

LMAO!! I was trying to find a rodeo to go see with Brittzak but didn't have much luck. I saw some college finals on TV with the same kind of events and called her to watch! :H

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s05jcrJw0as[/video]]YouTube - Boy's Don't Cry - I Wanna Be A Cowboy

Yippie Yi Yo!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

rodeos

Lived in Texas while i was growing up (8yrs.) Every summer the rodeo came to town......it was like the circus down their. As far as cowboys.........they're from all over the southwest. (Texas, Oklahoma New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Wyoming....etc.) A lot of the cattle drives were started in Texas. Anyway.....it's a lot of fun watching the Rodeo......Hell I went to school with cowboys.....lots of ranches down their. Ha!
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

rodeos

i live on the south dakota/nebraska border...it doesn't get any more cattle country than this! rodeo is the highlite of everyone's year here.

and then there's me...the lone vegetarian!!!
        :H:sigh:

Comment

rodeos

I grew up in Australia and lived in towns in the outback that didn't have electricity. Definitely cowboy country! the only 'event' in town was the rodeo (pronounced row day oh) which was the day everyone got together for horsemanship, log cutting, even shot put. all the tough-man stuff combined. then at night it was the super "beer fest" and then everyone drove home drunk including the pastor and the local constable LOL. crazy times.
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
          X