Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Free E-Book for anyone wanting to stop smoking too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know several people on this site also struggle with Smoking............a lot of people swear by the book "The Easy Way to Stop Smoking" by Allen Carr.

For those of you who would like to read it .................I have found a link to a FREE version online. Here it is:

http://purplkoala.blackapplehost.com...topsmoking.pdf

Just thought I could save you some money!

Well, poop, skittles! Too late - I ordered the book a few weeks ago (still, it was cheap).

I didn't quit Immediately after reading, but after a few false starts, tomorrow is 3 wks no smoking!! I may read the book again just to reinforce...
    Sometimes you have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down... Anais Nin

Comment

Thank you, Skittles!
      I've been meaning to get the book! I did manage a month without smoking in Jan/Feb this year.. but fell off that wagon (as well as the OTHER one).

Will make a new attempt shortly! Thanks again!
      Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

You're so clever!
        Thanks for the link Skittles.
        Although I quit smoking 6 months ago (did I really just say that:-)) I have always wanted to read the Alan Carr book.
        I must say that I really found Patrick Hollfords book "How to quit without feeling sh*t" helpful when I quit.
        "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
        X