Hey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey!

Hello to you all and thank you again for all your support...you are all absolute angels and have helped me more than you could ever know x
    Well i was a brave girl and went for my assesment... to be honest i dont really feel like iv gotten anywhere yet. I just had to go over my whole life story and everything thats ever happened to me (which was quite traumatic) i suppose thay have to do that to get the assesment. Anyway..good news is iv been accepted and i have another appt on thurs to see thier doctor to review my medication...then after that ill get a course of treatment..but she said that all they do is treat you in behavioral techniches and how to control your moods...i will have to be reffered again for the therapy which will help me deal with all my past issues. She was v good though...when i told her that the prozac just werent working for me she said " if you have issues an problems that you need to resolve then no tablet will work for you..you might as well take annadin for a head ache and then bang your head against the wall, you need to address and face up to the issues that you have and until you do that you wont feel better". She was quite harsh but in a positive way.
    I hope iv done the right thing and that this is my way out

Loves to all

Lou-Lou x x x

P.S. Bambs was an absolute star...made sure i went and was there for me afterwards, was so v nice to actualy meet her...Thanks Bambs x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Hey!

RESULT.......YESSSSS

I'm so happy for you Lou.......Today could be the start of the rest of your life...............I'm keeping my fingers crossed and watching this space.........Well Done
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Hey!

Lou! Good for you. It may have sounded harsh, but sometimes stark reality is the best to go forward and get it over and behind. You've come a long way and you have already survived a lot. Now, you just need to go the rest of the way, find peace, happiness and resolution. Glad you had Bambs with you.:l

Comment

Hey!

AAHHHHH.......We have all been waitin for the news. Sounds like its good at that! I knew Bambs would be good there with ya. This is so GREAT!!!!
        I am so excited for you Lou Lou. I can't wait to hear more about this.
        Big Hugs for EVERYONE!!!!! gabbs
        Gabby :flower:

Comment

Hey!

Aw..Gabbs you are such a sweeite, love the fact tha you really do care and are not afraid to show it

Thank you honey

Lou-Lou x x x
          "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Hey!

Lou

It sounds like someone is paying attention - it may be hard on you but if it helps you get better it is for the best. I had fibromyalgia in my 30's and can remember the water aerobics exercise instructor who would cut me no slack (yeah, I called her a few names in my mind)....but she PUSHED me to a better place - a place I physically did not know I was able to go. I thank her so many times - for being so tough on me!!!

Lou, you can do it!!!

Love
            Jenn

Comment

Hey!

It's a Start!

Hey Lou,

I've been thinking about you today and wondering what time it was in England and where you were, etc. I'm glad that you saw someone who "gets" that this is more than something for a pill to fix! Medication can help with the moods, but talking to someone and understanding yourself is so very important too!:thumbs:

Bambs, you're the best, too, what a loyal friend!! :wd:

It's a good beginning, Lou. Remember, this is a process with no magic answers and lots of hard work. But you can get better. Just keep on keeping on!

Hugs,

Kathy:l
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Working...
              X